Ron Paul is a Numbskull!

That's one scary post AZ ! I don't care how hard the wind blows, that's one rainbow I ain't never goin' over !
scared.gif

Centurion, that is one of the best posts I've seen on this board and your testimony is uplifting. And Poleboy, nobody is forcing religion on you, it's only being offered. When your day of meeting your maker comes there is no doubt your mind will change but by then it will be too late.

Originally Posted By: TnslimCenturion, that is one of the best posts I've seen on this board and your testimony is uplifting. And Poleboy, nobody is forcing religion on you, it's only being offered. When your day of meeting your maker comes there is no doubt your mind will change but by then it will be too late.

It's only being offered? That statement smells of [beeep] fresh from the bull who left it.

Ahhh Poleski!! I was afraid we lost you. You're the best entertainment on the PM Board. Kinda like the class clown.
grin.gif

Earlier you claimed RP is an Einstein and now you are saying you are!! Delusions of grandeur?
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
rolleyes.gif

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

Originally Posted By: TnslimCenturion, that is one of the best posts I've seen on this board and your testimony is uplifting. And Poleboy, nobody is forcing religion on you, it's only being offered. When your day of meeting your maker comes there is no doubt your mind will change but by then it will be too late.

Thanks Slim- That's what the truth is, uplifting. For ones who insist they are smarter than God, they forfeit what could be theirs--

>
New International Version 1984

Jonah’s Prayer

1From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. 2He said:

“In my distress I called to the Lord,

and he answered me.

From the depths of the gravea I called for help,

and you listened to my cry.

3You hurled me into the deep,

into the very heart of the seas,

and the currents swirled about me;

all your waves and breakers

swept over me.

4I said, ‘I have been banished

from your sight;

yet I will look again

toward your holy temple.’

5The engulfing waters threatened me,b

the deep surrounded me;

seaweed was wrapped around my head.

6To the roots of the mountains I sank down;

the earth beneath barred me in forever.

But you brought my life up from the pit,

O Lord my God.

7“When my life was ebbing away,

I remembered you, Lord,

and my prayer rose to you,

to your holy temple.

8“Those who cling to worthless idols

forfeit the grace that could be theirs.

9But I, with a song of thanksgiving,

will sacrifice to you.

What I have vowed I will make good.

Salvation comes from the Lord.”

10And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

Back