Redfield Revolution Accu-Range Scope

dan brothers

I'm sure this has been brought up before... but it not... has anyone tried this scope with the accu-range reticle...?

I have the Nikon Coyote Special on my Savage 223... and it works great... but I just wondered about trying something with a little more crosshair help... anyone got any thoughts...?

accurange01.jpg

http://www.redfield.com/riflescopes/

I use it on my Ranch Rifle. I hope the bullet hits somewhere in the circle. I have one of each reticle. I like the plex better because it's less cluttered. Now if I have it on my .22 it gives me a better chance of getting dialed in on turtles at the pond as long as they stay in the same general vicinity. Shooting paper I would rather use my plex also. Never had to take a running shot with it so I can't help you out there.

I know the price is going up so if you really want a Revolution I would find somebody who's got them in stock at the lower price before they all get snatched up. Love the glass and eye relief for the money.

I have 3 of them on my calling rifles. It's a matter of preference. The accurange reticle helps me follow moving targets and I need help with that.
My calling buddy uses Nikon and kills stuff just fine.
Won't give mine up.

Yip I have the 4-12 Accurange on my 223 AI and like it also. The circle can be used as a sort of rangefinder in that at 12x, an 11" coyote will fit the circle perfectly at 250 yards. So if he's the same size as the circle or bigger I know he's close enough to hold on fur and shoot.

My son does and loves the scope, I have a Redfield on a .270 but it is the other reticle, i am going to buy the Redfield Revenge and put it on the 270 instead for antelope.

I have one on my AR and really like it. It's a 2x7 cause I hunt in the timber mostly. Killed my first yote with it about a week ago. I had time to aim so the circle wasn't needed much. But, been hunting deer for nearly 20 years and there were many times this scope would of been a big help. I will for sure buy another.

Originally Posted By: jimmyg75I have this scope on my .204 r15 I like it, for the money it is a great scope.

I take it you got the plex and not the accurange. I am going to put on my 204 also but there is no bullet setup for 204 with the accurange that I seen. But will still mount on the 204 just for the accurange circle and crosshairs.

Back