Was the Bushmaster in the car or the school

Looking at the video of the cop taking a long gun out of the trunk it is a shotgun he is looking at. The editorial is all the while saying words to the effect that this is the smoking gun so to speak.

That particular claim that the AR was in the trunk does not look like it's showing an AR in the trunk, so that one doesn't seem to mean anything. So far I haven't seen anything credible there.

I'd love it if the AR was in the trunk to where that could be used to defuse the "assault weapon" aspect of this, but I can't tell from the conflicting reports what is the facts as to where the AR was.

Four handguns seems to be the prevalent story, does it make sense he had four handguns and an AR too?

But then what makes any sense here in the first place?

Edit:
That NBC report was quoting early law enforcement "sources" and those are subject to being confused and hazy at best. To try to make a conspiracy based on conflicting early reports doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: woodguruLooking at the video of the cop taking a long gun out of the trunk it is a shotgun he is looking at. The editorial is all the while saying words to the effect that this is the smoking gun so to speak.

That particular claim that the AR was in the trunk does not look like it's showing an AR in the trunk, so that one doesn't seem to mean anything. So far I haven't seen anything credible there.

I'd love it if the AR was in the trunk to where that could be used to defuse the "assault weapon" aspect of this, but I can't tell from the conflicting reports what is the facts as to where the AR was.

Four handguns seems to be the prevalent story, does it make sense he had four handguns and an AR too?

But then what makes any sense here in the first place?

Edit:
That NBC report was quoting early law enforcement "sources" and those are subject to being confused and hazy at best. To try to make a conspiracy based on conflicting early reports doesn't make any sense.

Why are they confused and hazy? They have as much credibility or more than later reports tainted with editorial bias and fabrication.

It does make one wonder... now that they have investigated, what are the brass counts? Was a .223, 5.56 casing even found in the school? What kind of so-called experts are really handling this?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinit
Why are they confused and hazy? They have as much credibility or more than later reports tainted with editorial bias and fabrication.

I agree Jump ! It's fairly clear when someone gets on the scene. It's after evidence has been moved and the facts manipulated by someone after the original officer secures the scene that things become "hazy". That's what happens when truth gets twisted.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Makes one wonder if there was an AR. Last 2 shootings in the news, Newtown and the Firefighters in New York, what were they both shooting... Bushmaster AR-15.

Who's the number 1 supplier of ARs to the US Military... Bushmaster.

What does Oblunder, the guy who doesn't know the difference between an AR and an AK want off the streets... Weapons of War.

What does the US Military do with their "Bushmaster" ARs... Fight Wars.

In order to catch a liberal, one must think like a liberal. In order to think like a liberal, you must first really confuse yourself, running headfirst into walls or trees, repeatedly, seems to work best. Then you have to try and confuse others. If you lack evidence, simply make the story up. If you have too much evidence to prove the truth, simply lie enough times that no one knows the truth when they see it. Like Fast and Furious, and Benghazi.

Then Rocky if all that fails flail your arms in total disgust shout at the top of your lungs that you can no longer deal with stupid people,and stomp off to get a latte to calm your self and find others of the same feather.Above all,never listen,always do all the talking,talk everyone else down no matter how ridiculous you have to be.Then as a true lib,you have accomplished nothing and kept anyone else from accomplishing anything.

Interesting quotes in that regard...

Quote:As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid.

Quote:Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it

Quote:If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed

Quote:Great liars are also great magicians

Quote:How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Quote:All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

You think any of this fits the current administration? The current talks of Gun Bans?

These quotes are all courtesy of Adolph Hitler.

Originally Posted By: woodguruThat NBC report was quoting early law enforcement "sources" and those are subject to being confused and hazy at best. To try to make a conspiracy based on conflicting early reports doesn't make any sense.

To be perfectly honest with you, I'd be more inclined to believe the earlier reports in this case. They would probably tend to be more factual. The further this thing has gone, the faster the spin machine has spun. And, there really isn't any telling what is and isn't fact in evidence at this point. Kinda like Benghazi, and Fast & Furious, and the Treyvon Martin case. As it seems that anything that fits Obama's agenda (support the Muslims and give 'em guns - support the drug cartels, give 'em guns and take away America's guns - stir sh1t, divide the nation, promote racism), tends to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal fuzzy around the edges at times.

Back