Your bear / cat season?

Jesse lackey

Well, havnt heard much on the topic. I see Devin is back online, and a few others who usually tree quite a few. Had a good Bear season here. Treed quite a few. (I dont own any bear dogs, was handling some for a buddy).

Now im waiting for deer season to wind down. Will be able to run Jan 1st. Im dying waiting. I have broke down a few times and did some running in areas i felt were pretty safe, but cant get too carried away for now. So until then im prowling the forums looking for some good stories/pics, and so far its been pretty slim pickins.

So lets hear and see it! Hows your year comin along?

No I'm not, just real bored thought I would stir the $hit a bit. Get the tony Cheer leaders all wound up and leave again. lol

Gracing? lol Your too funny. We had a good season lots of bear and we even got to gt aobut 4 lion the end of July into the first of Aug.
We had a lot of runners this year, had to shoot on the ground.
My oldest dog was 3 and had one at 2 and one at 1 1/2 and the rest were under a year old. Didnt get any killed this year and only one to the vet so I would concider that a good year.

About the same here. Lots of big boars walking in front of the dogs. My buddy swatted one in the head with a baseball bat trying to get it to climb. Hard getting a bear tag, so shooting a bad fighter isnt always an option. Lots of stitches and staples this year.

I will message you. I have had enough fun to last me another year or so. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New year to all. God Bless

Thanks Devin.

Just woke up to a coyote barking at the edge of my yard. I dont think he knew what he was getting into, but he asked for it, so he got it. Slipped to the kennel, and opened a door. Sight race across the field, and a caught yote. Now its 4 o' clock in the morning and im wired, and no one is online! I will get a pic up in the morning.

2012-12-24_08-32-50_186.jpg

This is the field. He was right up at the edge of the yard . There is a small drainage ditch at the back of the field, guess where he decided to stop. A coyote, two hounds, and me all in about a foot of water at three in the morning. And about 12a degrees! Lol.
2012-12-24_08-32-08_296.jpg

Back