New Yorker's...we're going to get screwed

Now is the time to buy/sell BEFORE NY makes it illegal to buy/sell privately. I believe you will see private transactions outlawed in NY and very soon!

It's just reactionary politics in a non-election year. No politician is going to spend capital trying to get this through right now. Granted, we do have the most Nazi-esque state in the union. The question is, does the government really want to assume that level of risk when out of step with the national agenda? While the people of NY have slowly let some of the strictest gun laws get past, I doubt every one of them will tolerate a cop attempting to seize their rifle.

And they wonder why I am not going to re-enlist!! They will make it illegal and when they start knocking on peoples doors to take away their guns they are going to be met with a hail of gunfire and then they'll use that to justify their bogus laws.

Sad thing is...a lot of people will turn their guns in...they'll go along with the rest of the sheeple. When is enough enough already?!! When are we going to stand up to these freaking idiots?

I am not going to buy or sell nor am I turning anything in. I have not committed any crime to be treated as a criminal. I'd rather be labeled a "terrorist" than be known as a submissive [beeep] that allowed our freedoms to go the way of the do-do.

All I am saying is that if this crap gets passed it's not going to end well. They are pushing people to the brink everyday and then they take away our right to defend ourselves and it's all over.

I have not lost control but just verbalizing the facts.(With a lot of exclamation points!!) LOL

I would of lost it when they said I don't need to drink more than 16 oz of a certain beverage.

After that happened whats going to stop them from thinking they can just take the guns.

Last edited:
Thats how the gov. takes things.They start with things no one cares about much.By the time thay start taking the good stuff people are used to seeing it done.

I'm willing to bet owners out number law enforcement 500, maybe 1000 to 1. I don't think the state is going to gamble on those odds. The same logic keeps the DEC from harassing hunters too much, but come April 1st they are rabid for people poaching trout.

I don't own, nor do I have any intention of owning an AR. They just don't do it for me. However, for the government of NY to make the sweeping generalization that they are inherently evil and a threat to the safety of the population is just ludicrous.

Last edited:
so much for your right to due process.

If I lived in NY I'd be burning up my senators & representatives with reminders that under the constitution, my property rights are subject to due process & I'm prepared to take this to the highest court in the land, as I've done nothing wrong, have not been before a judge, in short, have not had any due process prior to the theft of my property.

I firmly believe if one of the LIB Utopian States goes on to confiscate guns (of whatever type), the rest will follow suit.

If one goes we can all go down. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

IMHO

T2G

547532_10151345215699879_32209849_n.jpg

Looks like that would take quite a few piggy banks ! I'll stick to ARs and bolt rifles. Could that be a typo ? Looks like the price is 1 Billion dollars !

Last edited:
I already emailed both senators and my rep. My rep used to work for Remington from what I am told, so I doubt he is a problem. My senators on the other hand... ugh. NYC didn't do us any favors by putting those two bags of excrement in office.

Quote:“The Australian ‘outlaw and repurchase’ option is one approach. But if Congress balks at banning certain weapons entirely, it could make gun owners an offer they can’t refuse. Instead of $200 a gun, Uncle Sam might offer $500.”

Sure!! We're so ignorant we are going to rush right down and collect our $500 check for our $800 - $3500 guns! You f***in betcha! I'm going to jump all over that deal. Right after I run out of ammo, and beat the 16" bull barrel on it into a pretzel over a politician or two's heads!

NY turned fascist long ago. Ever since I can remember you needed a "concealed carry" permit to even OWN a handgun. And each one you owned had to be listed on the permit.

Then there's the spending mandates. The poor little county I grew up in had at least half their budget mandated by the State. Too bad the soil was too rocky for anyone to grow a pair big enough to tell Albany where to stuff their mandates.

Now NY has Emperor Cuomo II and NYC has sub-Emperor Bloomberg. How fitting. If there ever was a reason to build a system of institutes for the criminally insane... look no further. Trouble is I'm not sure if these two should have special, if not joining rooms or if it should be built large enough to house everyone who voted for these idiots.

Here's a really good video of Chris Cumo, Andy's brother..how he ever got to be part of this family is beyond me, but we need more of this level thinking prevailing in this country..enjoy.

"Sure!! We're so ignorant we are going to rush right down and collect our $500 check for our $800 - $3500 guns! You f***in betcha! I'm going to jump all over that deal."

I have a couple I'd gladly sell to the government for $500.00 Rocky. Heck,I'd let the government have both for $500.00. It could be my only chance to get some of that "Obama stash" since I'm not on welfare or food stamps.
wink.gif

Back