NY State AR ban?

17tactical

Bloomberg beating the drum pretty good and heard congressman King talk about not only banning, but taking them away from any one that owns one. Before anyone says we are protected by the 2nd amendment, remember that Bloomy has pretty much banned firearms in NYC without anyone saying a peep.

No, don't think that will happen, but look for lower mag capacity limits..7 rounds, no preban mags allowed..their're trying to do a closed door deal and then spring it on us, rotten pricks..

Just remember, the LEO's only job is to find out who commited the crime, not stop it. Protecting ourselves is up to us, so people just don't get it..

What else would you expect from a wannabe dictator like Bloomberg? I thought new yorkers were free thinking independent people? Must be past tense. How anyone puts up with that guy.

Well, it maybe a good time to find somewhere else to live, and leave this cesspool to it's own devices..

Last edited:
'Some' US citizens are free thinking independent people,but look what they did to this country by re-electing Barata.I had no idea that the upcoming generations have been taught to be so stupid.Americanism is dying.

Not according to Obama. That would be one of those special circumstance local laws that he could see being necessary. However, Illinois just had such a law shot down by the Federal Judges, wherein their decision was that the Second Amendment does in fact guarantee one the Right of self defense, without limiting said defense to the home. And, further that it was reasonable to believe that you are more inclined to be attacked outside the home.

The issue is going to be, who uses an AR for Self Defense, although there are documented cases during the Rodney King/LA riots.

"Wouldn't your Federal Constitution supersede state law?"

Not any more.Everyone with any authority is making their own rules,regulations and laws.Barata just sidesteps the laws and makes his own by presidential decree.

lol.gif
I just couldn't resist!

The most frustrating thing to me is that I spent a year in Iraq defending another countries freedoms just to come home and have them being taken away....that's [beeep] backwards!

Originally Posted By: jinxed247Yeah they did but I am over 6hrs away from that cespool...we didn't vote for that idiot up here

I feel your pain my libtard state also voted for 0.

We'll be lucky if we only lose our AR's in NY. The only branch of State government held by the Republicans is the N.Y. State Senate. The Republican's hold the senate by one seat which is being contested following the Nov. 6th election. God help us if that seat is lost!

Back