If They're Right About The Mayan Calender

25c515a3d1b642cdd61436046a2cc285-d2fe5fp.jpg

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishMayan weather forecast:

301022_4519802228133_1144339483_n.jpg

Urgent, WTB Big fan prior to 21 Dec. Price & Description Please.

Regards,
hm

Just think, I wasted a scheduled sick day for this Friday if they're right. I should have taken Thursday off instead
laugh.gif
. Anybody got a time on this yet? If it is going to be later in the day, I can still get a few morning calling stands in. The change in barometric pressure should have predators moving
blink.gif

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:Thinking all the snow will be gone after that....So will the Coyotes...
w00t.gif

Nah, there will still be coyotes and cockroaches!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYJust think, I wasted a scheduled sick day for this Friday if they're right. I should have taken Thursday off instead
laugh.gif
. Anybody got a time on this yet? If it is going to be later in the day, I can still get a few morning calling stands in. The change in barometric pressure should have predators moving
blink.gif

I heard the time translate to like 4:15 am mountain time. 4 Something am I think it was 15, maybe 18. Before I will be up anyway.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOriginally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:Thinking all the snow will be gone after that....So will the Coyotes...
w00t.gif

Nah, there will still be coyotes and cockroaches!
lol.gif

But no twinkles.

Stock up on batteries and lots of Ring Dings. Twinkies are bad for you anyway. Ring Dings are almost health food quality food, due to the antioxidants in the chocolate. Just ignore the sugar amount per serving. I'm thinking they have a very long shelf life, too.

Back