Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24
Topic Options
#3212943 - 09/21/19 05:42 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
Wyoming Drifter Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Cody, Wyoming
Just passed the 5 year mark !! It CAN be done.

#3212957 - 09/21/19 09:06 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
jsh Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: Kansas U.S. of A
I have been off almost two years. However I am not weaned off of the nicorette lozenges yet.
I had all but quit them. Then work being flooded out two times in one year really frazzled me. Numerous times I would have given $100 for a dip.

#3212958 - 09/21/19 09:10 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
jsh Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: Kansas U.S. of A
One other thing while subject is going. May be my age, maybe not. I have wayyyyyy less tolerance for “stupid” than ever, and it doesn’t bother me to bluntly point it out.

Anyone else have this happen?

I am not snappy, just when folks do something stupid I really let it bug me. I used to be able to let stuff slide like water off a ducks back.

#3213055 - 09/23/19 12:06 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
orkan Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western SD
Maybe if everyone let stupid people have it good, there would be fewer of them.

Instead everyone just stays silent and everyone gets to carry on however they see fit.

Nothing is getting better. People are getting worse. Look how many people posting trash on forums every single day without having a shred of experience to back up their "opinions." So maybe if everyone held everyone else accountable... people wouldn't be so stupid.

#3213056 - 09/23/19 12:09 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
ackleyman Offline
PM senior

Loc: Hickville
I watched my favorite uncle die of throat and stomach cancer, I threw the can out the window of my car...never touched it again.

I can't seem to get the image of him laying there dying out of my head, it is no way to go.

What ever it takes, get it done...quit.

#3213059 - 09/23/19 12:18 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: jsh]
orkan Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Western SD
Originally Posted By: jsh
I have been off almost two years. However I am not weaned off of the nicorette lozenges yet.
I had all but quit them. Then work being flooded out two times in one year really frazzled me. Numerous times I would have given $100 for a dip.

During times of crisis, looking to a substance is the wrong move.

When things get tough... open this instead:
https://www.biblica.com/bible/

#3213061 - 09/23/19 12:23 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
Plant.One Online
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
congratz to ya'll.

i'm over 10 years nicotine free at this point - couldnt tell ya exactly how long because i've just lost track. i started smoking at like 12 and smoked about 18 years b4 i quit. was a kodiak man too for about 5 years of it.

dont miss it one [beeep] bit.

#3213553 - 09/29/19 02:36 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
2Rope Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: NW. New Mexico
I have been off of Copenhagen for about 6 weeks now... I used it for about 50 years. It has been tough, but I'm determined to stay quit! I just quit, no crutches. A friend has some health issues that may or may not be related so we both gave it up. Good luck to all who try!

#3214235 - 10/06/19 12:51 PM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
nelsonted1 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Minnesota
My mother was an aeneshaitist. She'd come home in a frenzy threatening my dad, sister and brother she'd sneak a cancer ridden lung they'd removed out of the hospital and bring it home for them to see. We didn't think she'd do it but she'd be so incensed we didn't know what to think. Then, the chewing dad really took off with kids in the 70s and young men were having jaws removed from cancer. She was so radical about killing oneself with cancer that was a choice. Then, they transferred her into an eye specialty clinic and things calmed down. Brother quit when he began body sign-up said he either didn't do body work with the fumes and Bondi dust or.quit smokes. One of the other. Dad kept smoking. Did still at it.

#3217198 - 11/04/19 07:53 AM Re: Copenhagen [Re: burris]
Rhett Steele Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Southern Indiana
I wish I had a $5 bill for every time I've quit. I could probably buy a thermal scope with the money.

Read this thread a couple weeks ago. My 7yr old hunting buddy has been asking if he can chew and at what age can he start. It motivated me to quit again. It has been easier than in the past. Mind over matter. I did dream last night I bought two cans on my way to work and woke up mad at myself. I've been using the grinds coffee pouches to satisfy my need to chew on something and they help.

Keep on the wagon!!

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.