Who feeds their dog red meat?

You can speak up. Stay within the TOS. If you have a beef with a sponsor. Take it up personally with them. If you are looking for a solution then deal with the problem . If you are just looking for a place to vent, then keep it within the TOS.

I'm not interested in getting in a pissing match with anyone. The information regarding what a good breeder is or is not is available and it is up to the buyer to do his homework and make an informed decision on purchasing a dog.

I posted from my personal experience some things I hope will help.Now we can [beeep] and moan about so and so and point fingers and say how much you dislike a guy, but that doesn't do a dang thing to put a great dog in a great home with a hunter who will appreciate what he has.

Do your homework. Predator Masters is not the place to get personal.It accomplishes nothing. An opinion is not the same as information.If you have an opinion that will harm someone and you feel it just must be said, then do it in an email. If you have information that will help others and won't put you at odds with the TOS then by all means post it.

If you don't like a breeder then don't deal with him.It really is that simple.

thats what i was talking about, i have seen posts pulled that were talking about how a dog was misrepresented, now if that post would have been left up so guys could see it, they would know that it had happened, but since it was pulled all they see were posts that were good, if all you see are the good side then thats what you got, but if you can see both sides you can make a better judgement on what you want to do.
last pair of boot i got i read everything i could find on them, good and bad, still got a pair, but if i hant found anything bad on them i might not have studied so hard, i just think know that on here if you have something good to say about a sponser power to you, but if you tell about a bad deal with any of them your post gets pulled and you start anything about it you can sure get banned, we have all seen that before. i just think that why guys get on here and read so they can find out about a company before they buy something from them, and i think pm should let the good and bad both stay on so people can make up their own mind wheather they should do business with them or not. but it has gotten to where if its a sponser you aint going to find the bad side on here cause it seems to vanish

If a man is honest he has nothing to hide. If he's a crook then he needs to be exposed. Even Flebay allows you to give negative feedback.

I have sheep, cattle, horses and dogs. My hunting dogs are Plott hounds, they will stretch a cat or coon right now and pull hair from a bad walking bear. Immediately afterwards, they will lick a person to death with their tails wagging non-stop. I tell you this to let you know that they can be cold blooded killers if they so want. They also know what "game" is and what is not "game"

I have fed them a skinned sheep that was actually a stringy old ram, they sniffed it and then looked at me like I pi55ed in their wheaties but eventually ate it. They will run loose with the sheep and not give them a second look or sniff, even week old lambs. They are broke off of all livestock from pups. They ate more sheep from my next door neighbor a few weeks ago, and never any correlation between the meat and the live animal wearing the hide.

yea negative feed back is a big no-no, i have dealt with quite afew of the sponsors and call makers on here and have nothing but great things to say about them, but i have had problems with three that i have told everyone i know about so that if they do deal with them how it was, but i wasnt able to put it on here for the folks i dont know, i wish some of the guys before me could have so it might not have been bad for me, cause since then i found i wasnt the first but there was no mention of it on the site, thats the reason i like to be able to read the good and the bad and make my own mind up. one or two times of guys saying it went bad, well thats going to happen to every company, but when you start hearing of alot of folks getting took, well that when folks need to be able to know about it

j. hennes, i talked to a guy today about the very same thing, if what they ate was what they wanted to hunt then most dogs would be hunting a corn field

Trapper2, I also wish the negative and the complaints were for all to see. A lot of guys get the wool pulled over their eyes because they're naive and people take advantage of their ignorance.

yea and its not even so much that they are naive, like i siad if theres nothing bad to read then they think its all good. if i sale someone a dog, knife or a call and its not what i say it is, then they should have the right to tell folks. and if its just a guy that wants bad mouth me for no reason then people will see through it, but if 10 guys say the same thing then i bet my knife sells will start to go down, and they should if i am acting like a crook

redfrog, the post i was talking about was warning people about everything with a sponser. not just buying dogs.

people come on here and see these hunts, dogs, lures, calls,ect... for sale and see no negative feedback and it makes them think that is a good thing to spend there hard earned money on only to find out once you get there, you get stood up and not get what you paid for.

i would think that warnings like these would be welcomed by PM as long as they were truthful.

that was exactly what was posted and was immediatley took off!!

how many people have to get burnned from coming on here and booking with the wrong outfit after only seeing good reviews before something changes??

nothing against you Redfrog. i am by no means directing any of this towards you. just trying to get answers. i hope you dont take this wrong.

Last edited:
It's simple. If you have information to share do it within the TOS. If you have a beef with a sponsor take it up with them. If you want to bash someone do it in a private email. We won't allow it on this board.

Whether your complaint is justified or not, we have no way of knowing. You as an individual are responsible for what you say. If it results in legal action, that is your problem.

Predator Masters is a corporation with rules and laws that govern it.We have TOS that must be followed if you are going to post here.
No arguments, or discussion about it. Post within the TOS or do not post.

I'm not sure how many more ways I can say it. If you don't like someone then take it to them.

Now let's get this thread back on topic.

You now how to reach me if you want to discuss it further.

Last edited:
Redfrog, explain to the guys why what I had to say was pulled, and what the "tos" violation was.
That will put a bunch of this to rest.

I wish running this board was as easy as laying in a few rules with very narrow boundaries, but it isn't. We have a few rules in the TOS as guidelines for conduct on the forums. I have been a mod or a director here nearly since I signed on in 2001. Duane was a here and gone as a mod about the time I joined.since then there have been many challenges and heated discussions over how to keep Predator Masters available for everyone to participate.We try to accommodate newbies and veteran callers, dog men and photographers, wives and kids and sponsors who pay so we can all play.

Now administration can put our heads together with the mods and come up with a Code of Conduct and Standard Operating Procedures,and Rules of Engagement, and Daily Operating Orders or we can have a few Terms of Service with a few simple guidelines. We have had some people over the years question why we have to have any rules at all. Aren't we all mature adults here? Don't we all know how to conduct ourselves when we are guests in someone's house?

I don't know about you guys but I fight for fewer rules and more personal responsibility.

Duane and I have different jobs. He is the moderator for this 'Dog' forum. He's very knowledgeable and I personally think the best mod we've had in this forum. Even though I have a lot of respect for Duane, we do not always see eye to eye and because we are both very ........focused....on our ideas, we have had some disagreements over the years. Even so he is still welcome in my camp anytime. It's a respect thang.

So I guess what I'm taking so long to say is the TOS are not the only standard we use to allow posts. And even with the TOS there is some discretion involved. If it looks like there may be a train wreck over someone's posting, then we may pull the post and find another way to deal with the concerns. A way that won't burn the place down or lead to someone being suspended or banned.

BTW I didn't pull the posts in question but I do support the action taken.
There is far more going on behind the scenes of PM that out front. That is just the way a corporation runs. We could hardly keep 40,000 plus members in the loop on everything that transpires here. It would just be unworkable.

If someone has concerns about anything connected to PM I would encourage you to contact one of the mods or directors. We do need your input. We can't be everywhere all the time. I will also say that we will look into your concerns, but that does not mean you will necessarily get the out come you are looking for. Some things take time and there are policies and procedures in place as well as legal requirements that we must follow.

You will get a faster, more friendly reception by contacting a mod or director than by posting something inflammatory on the board. And if your post is pulled, discuss it with whoever pulled it, don't repost it. That's just not going to help the issue.

I hope this lends some clarity to this situation and by all means if you have questions or suggestions let us know.

Last edited:
Back