Johnny Stewart Executioner

Ricky Bobby

Hey fellas, anyone out there hunting with one of these units yet?

I want to see some kill pics with this unit & hear some field reports. This unit sparks my interest ... lots of time spent in the field with my old Johnny Stewart cassette callers. I need a reason to have another ecaller! I like the JS sounds, also.
smile.gif

Just came from the Cabelas website & couldn't help but notice that there were 2 reviews on this caller already. Both give very poor ratings. If this is the case ... that is a shame! One review claimed the caller was very bulky & heavy. The other claims that it is not loud enough & that it is made very cheap. They also claim that their Alpha Dogg caller is twice the caller as the new JS. Not sounding good for the new JS callers.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Yote Yoda USMCThey have some of the best sounds but FoxPro has the best e callers.

Yes and that's why my Fury has them in it.

I personally haven't seen one yet, but the limited feedback is off to a rough start. The form factor of the design is not on the top of my preferred list, but I was hoping that the quality was there to keep the JS name relevant in the calling industry (besides just their sounds). I am still hoping it is a high end quality caller, but if history repeats itself as it seems it has for the past 60+ years, quality and innovation within the calling industry seems to have been delivered primarily by family owned businesses who are passionetly dedicated to the sport.

Back