The Psychology of Internet Trolls

I have no idea who you are speaking of, I don't know a Mark Richards, there are several people here who in fact communicate with me on a regular basis and will attest that that is in fact not my name. And no I will not provide my real name anymore than you would. Some how your little troll brain has certainly failed you again like it usually does. However if it gives you some sort of comfort in your pathetic little troll world feel free to address me that way if you wish polesmoker, we all here are used to you and your vast array of mistaken thoughts. Your computer foo is weak. LOL

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaI have no idea who you are speaking of, I don't know a Mark Richards, there are several people here who in fact communicate with me on a regular basis and will attest that that is in fact not my name. And no I will not provide my real name anymore than you would. Some how your little troll brain has certainly failed you again like it usually does. However if it gives you some sort of comfort in your pathetic little troll world feel free to address me that way if you wish polesmoker, we all here are used to you and your vast array of mistaken thoughts. Your computer foo is weak. LOL

I would like to point something out to you AZ. You have now been trolled. Speaking ones opinion, and pointing out hypocrisy, racism, while also giving ones opinion is not trolling.

Now since you are suddenly really into sock puppets, I'd suggest you pick up a new hobby.

This path you are on now is just going to give you a heart attack.

blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif
huh.gif
blink.gif

Not much doubt in my mind which way he voted on the Marijuanna Legalization proposition!

Trolls, Libtards, Paulbots, whatever you call these few posters, this sub-forum has taken a huge nose dive over the past week or so. You can't find a single thread that stays on course or that some attention seeker doesn't throw some inflammatory garbage into. What a joke...

Not necessarily HB, I mean junk that is purely personal or way off topic. For instance, you and RimRunner have been here for a while and always seem to be against the grain. Now, obviously, you guys are liberal loonies, but most of the time the commentary is humorous or spirited. That contrast has remained respectful for the most part and maybe just as important, substantive. I'm pointing to the drivel that is claimed as fact and then spewed like diarrhea from thread to thread.

Originally Posted By: WorkmanNot necessarily HB, I mean junk that is purely personal or way off topic. For instance, you and RimRunner have been here for a while and always seem to be against the grain. Now, obviously, you guys are liberal loonies, but most of the time the commentary is humorous or spirited. That contrast has remained respectful for the most part and maybe just as important, substantive. I'm pointing to the drivel that is claimed as fact and then spewed like diarrhea from thread to thread.

I actually agree. I'm not exactly sure what's going on.

Originally Posted By: WorkmanTrolls, Libtards, Paulbots, whatever you call these few posters, this sub-forum has taken a huge nose dive over the past week or so. You can't find a single thread that stays on course or that some attention seeker doesn't throw some inflammatory garbage into. What a joke...

It appears we've been infected with a tag team of leftwing gadflies that have infected the thread with their pestilence. I wonder if it's a pandemic of momma's boy Marxists typing while sitting in their mothers basements or just an isolated outbreak of attention seekers. Maybe I'll do some trolling on the liberal blogs now that I know how its done. Anyone want to team up?
tongue_smilie.gif

Back