November HOM Vote - New Post

reb8600

Staff member
I missed getting a story on the other one that I had nominated. There were only about 6 votes done so I am starting a new one. If you voted on the other one, make a new vote here.

It is time for the November Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
We had a a few great stories in Nov. Take some time and write about your hunt, include pictures and details. It could get you a nice prize. It does not have to be a predator hunt. Lets see some big game or bird stories. Does not have to be a successful hunt either.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a nice stabilized call made by Kerry (Carvercalls),he did an outstanding job on this one. All his calls sound and look great
thumbup.gif
Also a real nice lanyard made by Jeff (FW707). He does a real nice job on all his lanyards and drags.
thumbup.gif
Great package to get for Christmas.

100_2289.jpg

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time and effort into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Thursday Dec 13 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. Bobcats Are Invisible? by SnowmanMo

2. 2012 Take No Prisoners Hunt by Timberbeast7

3. Fur Mo-Van Is Killing A Few by Dan Brothers

4. Father And Son Bobcat Time by Hawk-eye

5. ****** 186 lbs ****** by AZspike

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyVoted. In my opinion there really was no competition this month, AZspike's story was just AWESOME!

Chupa

My sentiment exactly. As soon as I heard that story I knew I had to vote for it.

Back