Best FoxPro Coyote Calls?

hurleyyamaha

I'm new to predator hunting but im absolutely hooked!! My question is whats your favorite setups and FoxPro sounds for calling in the "hard to call" coyote??

I am just curious as to what everyone's go to call is. You know, your go to call, that one you feel most confident in.

I just got the fox pro, so I would also like to know.

My go to gray fox call is Platinum Grey Fox,or Steel Town Grey--- but i was wondering what everyones favorite FoxPro Coyote calls are??

76 views and only 6 replies? I need more than that lol... Im asking personal favorite foxpro coyote sounds/setups

I live in PA as well if anyone from PA has and info please help me

i use cottontail, kitten distress, rodent sounds, and jack frenzy

my setup is wind in the face set call out about 30yds with a mojo critter and wait

I switch back and forth between Lighting Jack, Adult cottontail, Tony Tebbes Cowtip cottontail (killed a blonde male i had been chasing for awhile with that one), Snowshoe HD (it sounds pissed off). Pup distress #3

Hope you have luck. I have been trying on and off for about a year now. No luck yet. Need to hunt at night I think. I find sign but can't get them to come in yet.

I've had two coyotes come into calls and a bunch of greys and a red here and there and a two bobcats... I really want to get myself a coyote though!!

Adult cottontail, DSG cottontail (may not be available anymore) and baybee cottontail. I would be interested to know if anybody has had luck with any hand calls by fox pro??

pup distress 3 and during mating season male coyote scream. That one seems to make them nice and mad they come charging in when i use it during mating season. When its not mating season it seems to shut them up and then I dont hear or see anything

Yeah that cowtip cottontail is my #1 all-time having a bad day pill ... You kick it on ,you better be ready ... Thank you Mr.Tebbe !!! But that cowtip is only on my Foxpro , becuase of a free download offered last year by Mr. Tony Tebbe.

Last edited:
Back