Another HD video... Why we carry so much equipment for coyote hunting.

skinney

Director
I've had many questions asking what we take in that big pack I carry, or what we take to our sets, the video will explain itself...
this is more than likely too extreme for most, BUT if you hunt how we do, in the conditions and scenarios we hunt in, you would understand...
GET YOUR CAN ON.
and as always,
ENJOY.

Wow, I thought I had too much stuff. Very informative video. I'm envious of all that gear. One day I'll afford some of that stuff. Very nicely done.

Same hear. I get made fun of all the time because of all the stuff i carry. I don't carry near enough stuff.LOL Good job guys

Originally Posted By: sigprosThose bino holders are the shiznit. I need one of those
got a group buy going on now... 85.00

Originally Posted By: JVHome869did anyone notice the deer moving behind them as they were talking?

LOL... a little later I hear one snort and you can see me turn my head, but being very snipery you cant see my stealthy eye moves combing the pines to east... LOL.

Originally Posted By: varhunterI don't think it said in the video but what kind of range finder do you use?
Cbass aka Joe guy on the left that comes in later runs the Bushnell LRF bino Fusions, I run the Vector IV's most of the time, but in this video I'm toting the Leupold RXB-IV's LRF bino's.
Originally Posted By: UWYoteHunterNow that is how you make an intro.
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, although it may be a little looong of an intro for most.

Why is it that only about 1/2 of your video fits on my computer screen. Not just this one but all of your videos and posts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BearWhy is it that only about 1/2 of your video fits on my computer screen. Not just this one but all of your videos and posts.

No probs here .

Originally Posted By: BearWhy is it that only about 1/2 of your video fits on my computer screen. Not just this one but all of your videos and posts.
that sucks bro... not sure what the deal is, when you play the vid, click the box in the very bottom right hand of the screen, it should bring it to full size.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: BearWhy is it that only about 1/2 of your video fits on my computer screen. Not just this one but all of your videos and posts.
that sucks bro... not sure what the deal is, when you play the vid, click the box in the very bottom right hand of the screen, it should bring it to full size.

I have the same prob. Anytime I am on one of your post there is a left and right drag bar at the bottom of the screen just like there is on the side. Doesn't really bother me though I just move it over to read the rest of the posts.

Also how are the bino packs coming skinney? I have an idea of how they could add something to them to make them better IMO.

Originally Posted By: jarheadhunterAnother thing you guys carry way to much stuff. LOL
LOL... hey the packs are DONE, and I'm shipping them now... send me a PM and I'll get things set up, I've got about 80 to ship.

Back