Folding hunting seat used by Les Johnson?

I use this one:
http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-ALP8419700

Nice thick padding, a large pocket that can hold my CS24 plus more, mesh sides so I can carry stuff "in" the seat, and padded shoulder straps. The straps for back support don't slip and it's really comfy. Makes it a lot easier for me to sit still. If I'm not comfy I get figity pretty quickly. I've used turkey longer and it sits up a little higher but its not easy to pivot and it always seems like I need to. This whole seat pivots with me when I need to.

Originally Posted By: unloadedI use this one:
http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-ALP8419700

Nice thick padding, a large pocket that can hold my CS24 plus more, mesh sides so I can carry stuff "in" the seat, and padded shoulder straps. The straps for back support don't slip and it's really comfy. Makes it a lot easier for me to sit still. If I'm not comfy I get figity pretty quickly. I've used turkey longer and it sits up a little higher but its not easy to pivot and it always seems like I need to. This whole seat pivots with me when I need to.

I like the looks and utility of that seat. Some thought went into that design. Might have to get me one.

i use my Redhead bucklick creek turkey lounger ,i like it cause it supports its self an u dont need a tree at 69 dollars ain't bad and has alot of pockets ,very comfrbable , light ,an dosen't get to hot for u who hunt in the summer like i do>

me too. 20rnd mags fit in slate pouches, howlers in box call pouch. got mine for 40 on sale. if your big this is the one. i can get to everything, even when seated.

I also use the RedHead Turkey Lounger. Don't need anything to lean against and plenty of compartments for calls, ammo, snacks, etc. I thought the lack of thick padding in the seat would be uncomfortable, but it's not...even during long sits turkey hunting. Just wish I could figure out a better way to deploy the seat and fold it back up. A little cumbersome with coat on and gear strapped to me.

unloaded, i have been looking at that one very hard. i think it might work better than my vest. carry e-call, decoy in it, set up, then sit. other gear in pockets. hand calls on lanyard. just switched to a magpul ms3 sling for my ar , vest might be a hassle.

Back