coon bait?

bobeano

I ve been useing sardeans and peanut butter,with good results.
I am thinking off useing marshmellows to change it up.
Do i just throw a cpl-few in the cage?

Useing box trapps.

I just throw one in the box and then tear one into a few pieces and throw it around as a teaser to get the big one.

I have been having luck with the following home made stuff:

Peanut butter
Maple syrup
Hersheys cholcalate syryp
sardines in oil
Marshmallows
Dry dog or cat food
vanilla extract

I get a penaut butter jar and remove 1/4 of the contents. I will mix in marshamllows (or the marshmallow fluff)chocalate syrup, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.a little extract goes a long ways. It has worked pretty good.

Some commercial baits that have produced:
Coon Crack: You can make it easy. It's nothing more than chocolate syrup and a berry extract oil- i have tasted it.

laughing lady: I am also going to try and copy this with vaseline and a berry extract oil

I always thought coon crack had some sort of stimulant in it, like caffeine. It is advertised that there's something "else" in it

Where you feeling hyper and talking non stop? Haha.

Not a bad idea though, mix some caffeine or ephedra it with that peanut butter mixture.

Just did some research. 40-75 MILIgrams of caffiene in a cup of coffee. 1000 grams (100,000 miligrams) for like 30 bucks, powder form. They'd work the HECK out of your trap!

Thats too funny. Seriously though. When we bought it,we opened it and immediatly smelled the chocolate syrup in it. But ther was something else. Something sweet and tangy. We were on the line one day and my buddy said it smelled like chocolate syrup and the michigan cherry candy. We both tasted it. Sure enough, it tasted like it smelled. In reality, it has been a producer- but no more than regular chocolate syrup. It's not that strong of a smell either. Now, the Laughing Lady is a very strong odor producing sweet smell. And taste. I think I can make something similar with vaseline and loganberry or watermelon extract oil.

Back