Feral cats

tincan

Here in Wisconsin feral cats are on the varmint list
grin.gif

greatdogul8.jpg

Last edited:
My grandma would end up with one or two hanging around stealing her cat's food, I'd tell her I'd take care of them and she'd say no. Then a litter later she would get fed up enough and ask me to come "bring a rifle and do something about them" she'd say.

It was a tough job, but someone had to help granny out.
grin.gif

Don't mean to be a party pooper to you guys..but some people can say that about feral dogs. Maybe one day its your dog that gets dusted. Also on another note those cat were someone's pet before they became feral. So blame the owner NOT the cat.

Originally Posted By: tomuchtohandleDon't mean to be a party pooper to you guys..but some people can say that about feral dogs. Maybe one day its your dog that gets dusted. Also on another note those cat were someone's pet before they became feral. So blame the owner NOT the cat.

Really, gotta love that famous line, blame the owner. Most of your feral cats are born in a log or barn or something like that. If a cat is owned by an individual it will generally have a collar and wont wander 300 yards away, and dogs get shot out in my country all the time for chasin calf's its just the way it goes. The feral cats kill all the baby pheasents and ducks and are just not put up with. I have trapped probably 25 or so over the years, if its more than a mile or so from a house it gets a bullet.

Trap a cat.
Send one to catwhacker.
Send the next to catshooter.
Repeat.
They love cats to death.

If you catch a duck, send it to catwhacker along with the cat. Wonder what he does to the ducks?

Originally Posted By: EJ ReichenbachCat the other white meat

Kung-pow cat, sweet and sour cat, General Tso's cat, cat on a stick, spicy cat and broccoli, and sooo many others.

Shayne

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57Originally Posted By: EJ ReichenbachCat the other white meat

Kung-pow cat, sweet and sour cat, General Tso's cat, cat on a stick, spicy cat and broccoli, and sooo many others.

Shayne

Thanks for the laugh I needed that today.

Back