APC- Military discount?

Clayton86

I thought I seen some one on here say APC gives a military discount? is this true or no I may be confused with another site but I thought APC did as well. If so how do you get it I know my other sites I order my fishing gear and stuff from I send in a pic of my ID or dd214. Thanks in advance I'm bout to order a new FOXPRO so its waiting for me when I get back stateside in 2 weeks.

APC hasn't shown any support or discounts for any of the United States Military. I know the Larry at Midway is a Veteran but I don't about APC. I always call the bigger dealers first as they have points, discounts and free shipping most of the time.

Thanks, yeah I order a lot threw midway but they don't give discounts on everything much like bps and gander. I'm still gonna order my stuff threw APC because I can get the sounds I want already loaded waiting for batteries so I can go out asap once home. Now to have a 17rem set up dialed in with ammo to go with it would be nice but that's gotta wait till I'm home and can hunt one down in WNY.

Thought I would let you know Cabela's has the Foxpro Spitfire on sale for $129.99, regular price $199.99. This price is good through December 3rd.

P.S. Thanks for your service!

Yote Yoda - Quote:APC hasn't shown any support or discounts for any of the United States Military.
wow.. Does my 21 years active duty military service count as support? .. How about my many trips to the gulf pre, during, and post Gulf wars.. Does that count for support? Or the multitude of requests we answer and donate to from FOBs in Afghanistan, SWA, or in Iraq for the last 12 years for DVDs, magazines, and calls. Do they count as support? Or is our support via donations each year to over 50+ large and small coyote hunts or fundraisers for predator calling clubs to wounded warrior hunts, do they count as support?

ADDED: I would consider APC, our staff, and myself very supportive of the military. In fact one of my son's used to help pack the donation boxes. He doesn't pack them anymore, he's currently doing a tour in Afghanistan.

AP Jones
AllPredatorCalls.com

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsYote Yoda - Quote:APC hasn't shown any support or discounts for any of the United States Military.
wow.. Does my 21 years active duty military service count as support? .. How about my many trips to the gulf pre, during, and post Gulf wars.. Does that count for support? Or the multitude of requests we answer and donate to from FOBs in Afghanistan, SWA, or in Iraq for the last 12 years for DVDs, magazines, and calls. Do they count as support? Or is our support via donations each year to over 50+ large and small coyote hunts or fundraisers for predator calling clubs to wounded warrior hunts, do they count as support?

ADDED: I would consider APC, our staff, and myself very supportive of the military. In fact one of my son's used to help pack the donation boxes. He doesn't pack them anymore, he's currently doing a tour in Afghanistan.

AP Jones
AllPredatorCalls.com

I hear what your sayin AP! I have all 4 of mine in the Miltary as well! Thanks for your service!

I ordered it last night from AP the wildfire with the foxjack decoy for it. I forgot its 35 sounds and only selected 30 oh well its already shipped to didnt take em long to get it out.

flyinlizard I wasnt having it shipped here to an APO I'm having it all shipped to my sisters because I dont trust my mom and the wife and I are getting a divorce when I get back I'v already lost some fishing gear brand new Revo baitcasters 3rd gen ones i pre ordered. So iv got the call and decoy on its way to my sisters plus some bunny in a bottle from TT bout to order some reloading stuff next.

Clayton, A.P., Jeff, and all military personel, active or not.
From some one who did not serve, we do appreciate all you have done, are doing now, or will do in the future.

Shayne

As a retired Vet with 20 years of service I always think it's a nice gesture when I'm able to get a military discount but it's never something I expect. Uncle Sam shows me his appreciation the first of every month and that's the only thing I need. Just because I served I don't expect company A or B to have to reward me.

Originally Posted By: kelAs a retired Vet with 20 years of service I always think it's a nice gesture when I'm able to get a military discount but it's never something I expect. Uncle Sam shows me his appreciation the first of every month and that's the only thing I need. Just because I served I don't expect company A or B to have to reward me.

I agree I usually don't ask for one I was just curious I still put my order in threw them anyways. I'm still impressed how quickly I got a tracking number from them shipping it like as soon as they showed up to work lol.

Originally Posted By: Yote Yoda USMCAPC hasn't shown any support or discounts for any of the United States Military. I know the Larry at Midway is a Veteran but I don't about APC. I always call the bigger dealers first as they have points, discounts and free shipping most of the time.

I think you need to read what AP said and owe him an apology. Do you expect everyone to give a discount to show their support. I know first hand the support that AP has given to many organizations.

Thanks AP for all that you do. It is appreciated.

Just because a small business doesn't offer discounts for select groups of people, doesn't = non-supportive. Sometimes it's hard in this economy to stay afloat period.

A.P. Jones –

Thank you, and thank your son for me, for your outstanding service to this great country. You guys, and the men like you, are Patriots!

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is one of the things all of you guys fought so hard for, sites/forums allow some folks to type ignorant, immature and non fact based statements, before fully loading their brains.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Warmest regards,

Mark Zepp
www.markzepp.com

I to am a Vet and rarely ask about discounts. I never expect a discount, and I do not normally ask unless it is posted. APC, I thank you, and your son, and all other vets for your service and sacrifice.

All gave some, but some gave all.

Back