New Bino Pack... Group buy!!! ***Re-opened*** Kryptek Highlander Camo!

skinney

Director
Alright fellas,
I literally just got off the phone with Jaret, we are going to do this... but its gonna take some time, we are planning on making all the straps and clips coyote tan, along with the mesh back strap, the price is gonna be more ($80.00+shipping), production costs went up, and i talked Jaret into staying with an AMERICAN manufacturer, so hopefully you guys are still interested...
Mods, i started this new thread due to requests, and like many said, it will be easier to keep tabs on the guys that want to do this...

For those of you who hunt hard, and need the best protection, for one of your most important pieces of equipment... the multicam bino pack chest rig...

AlaskaGuideCreationsSample.jpg

DSC09023.jpg

DSC09020.jpg

DSC09019.jpg

I will take one (multicam bino pack chest rig) I have missed out on all your previous group buys, so please count me in. Needed for a pair of Swarovski 10x50. Please advice on proper follow up on providing payment/shipping info ect.

Put me down for one. Best piece of gear I have and now I can get it in multicam doesnt get any better then that. I have been using my Chest Pack for 3 years now and it would look new if I cleaned it up a bit. Very high quality product.

BTW don't let Obama know what's going on here he will give the job to the Chinese.

I need the small one BTW.

Last edited:
I'm in , need to fit my el range 8x42's..let us know how to send payment...great job. I am a jacks fan, still have a signed ball from the late 80's, my uncle used to coach gymnastics.............benawee's beach was fun

I will keep you fellas posted, I was notified monday that they should be done in 3 weeks... I will be having 50 large packs made that will accommodate the larger bino's (15X56 swarovs)... and the standard pack, that will work for nocks up to the 12X50 swarovs.

Hey fellas, I am new here. Really interested in the group buy, Is it too late? and does anyone know if a Leica 1600 range finder will fit in the front pouch? Thanks Brent

Originally Posted By: Idaho SawyerHey fellas, I am new here. Really interested in the group buy, Is it too late? and does anyone know if a Leica 1600 range finder will fit in the front pouch? Thanks Brent

I think you should be good to get one he said he was ordering 50 of them. Also the Rangefinder will fit.

I am new here also but would like to get in on this. I would like to get one that a Zeiss RF 10X45 binos would fit in. Thanks

here is a pic of the new upgrade, same multicam 500 cordura pouch, but all tan clips, zippers, and furniture... great piece of gear, If you are interested and I HAVE NOT sent you a PM, please mssg me so we can get things rolling, I'm working on the product review for those of you on the side line, it should be good...

NOTE: you won't get these in multicam ANYWHERE but through us, so get em while they last...

18682_408794025860308_1228812449_n.jpg

Received my pack several days ago. I have two others that I bought a year ago. This new one is a little firmer which I like. The one big difference that I really like with this one is the redesigned straps. The cutout behind your neck is lower on the back. The old design rubs my neck, this one dont which makes it a lot more comfortable to wear. If possible, I would consider buying just the strap for my other two packs. Good job on the design of this.

I received my case tonight when I got home from hunting... Very well made and will protect my nocks or rangefinder well. Plus additional storage pockets!
Thanks Skinney

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatHey guys, why do you prefer this over a regular ol' bino harness?

The fit and protection is better than any other harness I have had. I these for me, my wife and my daughter. I also like the extra storage that is on these for the things I may use. Makes it so I dont have to take off the back pack to get some items. I can put GPS and camera in the side pockets. I ride my four wheeler in some dusty areas. The binoculars are well protected.

Back