The Zimmerman Case Disintigrates

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaOriginally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaC'mon guys the libs believe your innocent until proven guilty all right, but only for libs.

I can't help myself lol It's funny you point out such an mindset. Reminds me of a mindset of a bunch of people here.

"All men are created equal" Unless you're gay, or not white... right NM? "Govt. needs to get out of my home", Unless you're gay, or not white... right NM?

I could give a [beeep] about a case in Florida, but if you're gonna start pointing out hypocrites, you should really start by looking at yourself.

I knew it wouldn't take long for little polesmoker to reveal his true self. He starts out vehemently proclaiming he's not a liberal, no, no she/he screams at the top of her/his lungs when we get her/his panties in a wad for him. I'm beginning to think we may in fact be dealing with a deflecting female obama lover here or at the very least a person with extra female hormones and a set of mantits. More than likely quite gay. No self respecting paulbot would dare post such a ridiculous post. While they tend to be less than the sharpest tool in the shed, even they have a better grip than liberals and this quote above is definitely from a liberal.

So let's help our little gay friend to actually understand the phrase from the Declaration Of Independence. "All men are created equal. Yes most of us believe that to be true. But anyone with half a brain also understands that it does not imply that equal outcomes are realistic, fair or even necessary. God in his infinite wisdom gave man the ability to feel hunger pains as a way to get them off their azz and produce so as to have food. You liberals decided you know better than God what is needed and give them barely enough to sustain a pitiful existence in return for votes. In the eyes of God each human is equal in his inherent value to God. That's it, it's that simple, no more, no less. It does not mean that the criminal down the street or even the slacker down the street is equal to the civic minded hardworker who contributes to society and pays his hard earned money so these slime bags can continue their pitiful existence. Everyone born an American has an equal right, especially today, to pursue an education, apply themselves to hard work and have a decent life. The key here is they must apply themselves in the pursuit of happiness. Today as the election of your boy hero shows, at least 47+% of folks prefer to suck at the giverment teat rather than contribute and yet you libs believe they deserve an equal outcome to the rest of us who contribute. So listen up my fuzzy little liberal friend, while all men were created equal, many chose not to remain that way. Many of us feel we should leave them to their own devices, I'm just sayin.

Unless they are gay, or not white right NM? Then it's leave them up to your devices, your imaginary friend, ect....

And the whole liberal thing....

You see 3 ideologies.
A. Those who want more govt.
B. Those who want less govt.
C. Those who want the least amount of govt.

Somehow in your feeble bigoted mind, the people who represent A and C are the big govt, needing nannies liberals, while B, the category you pretend to be in, are the only true conservatives. Well, I got a news flash for ya, You're sitting all alone on that little island of yours, and unless you change, don't expect change, cause you're not gonna get it. Blame yourself for the liberals winning, because your message of anti gay, anti everything but white isn't going to work in this country anymore.

What am I talking about, I'm sure you are just a closet racist, keyboard warrior. Not man enough to take your hate to the streets cause it would just result in a serious [beeep] beating. Dare ya to go talk [beeep] to a gay veteran. Get someone to record it, I think the irony of you getting a beat down from a "faggot" would be hilarious to watch. Just sayin

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ADKDon't get your panties in a knot Poleski,you won't get much support pushing the gay pride agenda here.

It has nothing to do with a gay pride agenda. It's about pointing out the hypocrisy within the establishment bought republican voters.

Poleski, don't get too excited about Obama winning. It was one of the closest popular votes in history. Those "establishment bought republican voters" you speak of make up half the voters. And the voters who support your gay agenda make up a whole lot less than that. Blacks and Hispanics, who made up more than half of those who voted for him, didn't vote for Obama because of his stance on gay marriage.

Originally Posted By: IversPoleski, don't get too excited about Obama winning. It was one of the closest popular votes in history. Those "establishment bought republican voters" you speak of make up half the voters. And the voters who support your gay agenda make up a whole lot less than that. Blacks and Hispanics, who made up more than half of those who voted for him, didn't vote for Obama because of his stance on gay marriage.

Obviously you didn't read the previous post of mine.

"Never Apologize For Being Correct
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you
for speaking the truth. For being correct. For being you.

Never apologize for being correct,
or for being years ahead of your time.

If you're right and you know it, speak your mind.

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

~Mohandas Gandhi

Ghandi's quote could apply to anyone who feels they are right. It doesn't make them right, anymore than it makes you right.

Only a lib can take a thread about a guy in jail for shooting someone and spin it into a you're all anti gay and pro white bs. I think the bearings on your spin machine are starting to glow red hot. BTW

Originally Posted By: IversI think Poleski just hates Hispanics. After all, Zimmerman is really Hispanic. What a bigot.

Ya whats with that polesitter? You hate mexicans? I got a few good friends that are mexican and you hating them offends me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: IversGhandi's quote could apply to anyone who feels they are right. It doesn't make them right, anymore than it makes you right.

Stating the federal govt needs to get out of our homes and lives, while insisting that same government has to be involved in the homes and lives of other Americans is a perfect example of being a hypocrite.

Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: IversGhandi's quote could apply to anyone who feels they are right. It doesn't make them right, anymore than it makes you right.

Stating the federal govt needs to get out of our homes and lives, while insisting that same government has to be involved in the homes and lives of other Americans is a perfect example of being a hypocrite.

Who has said the federal government has to take a stance on same sex marriage? Even the Defense of Marriage act didn't ban same sex marriage, it merely stated that one state doesn't have to recognize a same sex marriage conducted in another state. In other words, it protected a states right to decide for itself what constitutes a legal marriage. That is not inconsistent with a desire for limited federal government.

Getting ole polesmoker all riled up may result in a few of us experiencing a drive-by slapping. It isn't often that we get one outed in real time. He has just proven he is a liberal as we suspected as there are no Log Cabin Libertarians and he is certainly not a Republican. He should be ashamed coming in disguised as a Libertarian wolf while actually being the only liberal sheep in the flock wearing that distinguishing bright blue bow around his neck signifying he's the pretty one in the flock. Saves those sheepherders a great deal of time.

Enjoy Hillary in 4 years, because that's what your attitude is gonna get ya. Your stance on social issues is gonna to make you insignificant. And your lack of caring enough to give the people you vote for due process, and or just taking fox news's word is going to make you lose your freedoms. Like I've said all along, You will get what you deserve.

Back