Awsome new Red light!!!

I ordered a red and green u-763 and got them in 13 days from China. Went hunting last night and tried them out. The red one was ok, about the same as a kl 100, with a really tight beam. It seams to be good for shotgun or a small rifle. The green one is very bright, it will really reach out there. It was alot brighter than coyote tlr or klr 250....alot. I would say that you could id at about 250-300 yards. I was very impressed with the green one and not so much with the red one. Just my two cents.

Red, Its kind of a scattered system of sections/tube parts to adapt to several dfferent battery styles don't you think? Maybe a spherical lense would make the differance? Is there one available?

you must have the same light I got, the guy above who couldnt light up a stop sign at 150 yrds must of got a bad one, I went out after reading that post and lit up a couple of signs 700yrds + easily

jimmyg75, Where and who exactly did you buy your light from? Could you take a picture of the LED outside the reflector cause I'm very curious if ours are the same size/type of LED that you have and what are the LED specs on your red UF-763?

just got my uf 763, the light is not a bad light for the money but it is not a better light than the kill light 250. compared the two and the 250 is definitely brighter and will out throw the 763, not by much but it does.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jimmyg75you must have the same light I got, the guy above who couldnt light up a stop sign at 150 yrds must of got a bad one, I went out after reading that post and lit up a couple of signs 700yrds + easily
Jimmyg, He's refering to the coyote light that he's been commenting on. Not the UF-763.
Can you answer my questions? so maybe we could get to the bottom of the obvious discrepencies in performance.

Last edited:
not sure what your question is, but I will take a couple up close pictures of the bulb and name on the light and post them. dont know if there are different ones out there or "fakes" I ordered mine off ebay. I think I am going to order a green one also, I will order it from the UF site listed here I cant find the green on ebay.

jimmyg75 what company specificly did you get your UF-763 light from on ebay? There could be some fake suppliers also selling on ebay so if we knew who is selling the version you got it would be helpful.

Alot of us can definitely point ya in the right direction , but it all depends on what you want . Headlamp , or handheld light, I myself prefer a headlamp . In which there are alot of choices for that . I will be more than happy to help you guys , or just use the search engine through predator masters. Search whatever you want to know about and it will bring up all the threads where those items are talked about .

I have an ebay $20 headlamp with a red lense on it that works good , but am going to be buying a NIGHT EYES scanning light soon . Honestly white leds with a red lense are ok , but the dedicated red led lights are much better . If you dont want to spend alot of money the ebay headlamp is ok , but you could also checkout a NOXX red led headlamp . Hope this helps .

I have done some searching, but it seems the flavor of the month changes often. I am looking for a inexpensive hand held red light to scan with and spot something to about 150-200 yards. I also would like to have another red light mounted to the gun to use once I have spotted the target and use as a kill light. I wouldn't believe I would make a shot past 150 yards in the locations I will be hunting. I have mostly hunted at night when there is snow and visibility is good enough that a light is not needed. I would like to be able to hunt more often and not depend on ideal conditions. Thanks for the help!

Back