October HOM vote and stories

reb8600

Staff member
It is time for the October Hunt Of The Month vote
thumbup1.gif
We had a lot of good stories in Oct. Take some time and write about your hunt. It could get you a nice prize. It does not have to be a predator hunt. Lets see some big game or bird stories. Details and pictures make a difference.

A special thanks goes out to the sponsors and HOB's for the prizes they donate. If it was not for them, this may not be possible. Be sure to send them a thanks and support them when you need something. They are not required to do this.

First Place

This months winner is going to get a nice set of calls made by Larry Scarborough of LDS Custom Calls, he did an outstanding job on these. The calls are made of Cocobolo and will come with a real nice lanyard made by Brian Workman of Workman Predator Calls in woodland camo and an Ironwood keeper. The winner is going to like this pair of calls and lanyard.
tt1.gif

CocoboloWoodland-Ironwood.jpg

Second Place

We had so many good stories this month that we will have a second place. The second place winner will get a camo NAPA hat donated by Terry (aka 220swift).

100_2250.jpg

Below are the links to the stories. Please take some time to read them. The members put some time into writing them. After you do, place your vote for the one you think is the best. The voting will end on Monday Nov 19 at 5:00 pm MST.

1. A Day Hunting Coyotes by yfzduner450

2. The best stand ever....my sons "first" yote today!! by 300magman

3. Wyoming antelope hunt by DesertRam

4. Double killed with my bow! by Rost-SD

5. 600 miles of Nevada by hideandseek

6. Alyssa's first coyote by Switch

7. Maine moose tag punched by Cutleryotehunter

8. Just one of those days by Songdog

9. Predator Hunting RollerCoaster by SnowmanMo

10. ND Coyote Hunt on 10-20-2012--photos by Silverfox

11. I'm no derbyacresbob. (but I wish I was) by Merdit

12. Wife got it done... 2012 in the books by elks

I didn't catch on that this was the October HOM. I was about to start asking questions about where the hunt I was gonna vote for is, but it was a November entry.

So I get to read the couple of these October entries I hadn't read!!!

Looks like I WIN!!! Along with everyone else who read any of them!

Originally Posted By: AZspikeSome great reading this month, wish I could vote for two or three.

What he said.
smile.gif
smile.gif
Great stories y'all!

Back