Petraeus Speaks

"There are legitimate questions about the initial assesment of the situation. These questions will be resolved."

Oh, I'm sure they will be resolved,with more lies and cover-up.Come-on HB use your common sence,if you have any.Everyone is wrong but you,right?
I'm looking forward to when O gets his.

Time to get back out the HB spin machine. That thing in washington didn't want to take the chance of a snafu (Military term for as usual, all F'ed up) that close to his election. He sat there and watched the 4 Americans get slaughtered, then hopped a plane campaigning.

You're right, Shootist. I have a good friend who was Special Ops in the Air Force. He did four tours of Iraq and was going to have to go to Afghanistan when he had to get out due to health problems. He and two others would go into bad places and paint targets, calling for ordinance from the Navy, Air Force, Army, and Marines, whichever they needed and had available. You don't paint targets without the available assets in place, ready to defeat the threat.

Originally Posted By: Smackem223Time to get back out the HB spin machine. That thing in washington didn't want to take the chance of a snafu (Military term for as usual, all F'ed up) that close to his election. He sat there and watched the 4 Americans get slaughtered, then hopped a plane campaigning.

Wrong Smackem... He didn't sit there and watch Americans get slaughtered, he ordered it.

He ordered the rescue mission and air support to stand down. And, when an Admiral and 2 Generals defied those orders because forces were already in place to save them, rescue them, and remove them from harm's way, he ordered those distinguished Group Commanders to be relieved of their command, and again ordered the rescue and air support teams to stand down. Air support was overhead, and assault teams were probably minutes away when he issued those orders.

American lives were lost. And, idiots on bulletin boards think Republicans are wrong wanting his @ss to answer for those actions. Personally, I find those actions treasonous, and all involved should face a firing squad. That is not to mention the fact that he attempted for 2 weeks after the fact to cover the attack up, he has continued to conspire against the American Public, and world, for that matter in this cover up, and the idiots insist it didn't happen. One would have to have the IQ of thread bare jock strap to insist it didn't happen, and he's not responsible.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: Smackem223Time to get back out the HB spin machine. That thing in washington didn't want to take the chance of a snafu (Military term for as usual, all F'ed up) that close to his election. He sat there and watched the 4 Americans get slaughtered, then hopped a plane campaigning.

Wrong Smackem... He didn't sit there and watch Americans get slaughtered, he ordered it.

He ordered the rescue mission and air support to stand down. And, when an Admiral and 2 Generals defied those orders because forces were already in place to save them, rescue them, and remove them from harm's way, he ordered those distinguished Group Commanders to be relieved of their command, and again ordered the rescue and air support teams to stand down. Air support was overhead, and assault teams were probably minutes away when he issued those orders.

American lives were lost. And, idiots on bulletin boards think Republicans are wrong wanting his @ss to answer for those actions. Personally, I find those actions treasonous, and all involved should face a firing squad. That is not to mention the fact that he attempted for 2 weeks after the fact to cover the attack up, he has continued to conspire against the American Public, and world, for that matter in this cover up, and the idiots insist it didn't happen. One would have to have the IQ of thread bare jock strap to insist it didn't happen, and he's not responsible.

This is ridiculous. The conservative echo chamber creates a strange reality. This tragedy will not even be in the news by the end of the year. This kind of right wing lunacy makes Republicans look stupid. We'll see if Congress comes to the same conclusions as the far right alarmists. Desperation to score political points from the loss of American lives is a very unattractive spectacle. Sane Republicans need to take control of the party before the hate filled lunatics further tarnish the brand.

Americans Died! Does that not mean anything to you? The reason that this story wont be in the News next year is because the Liberal News will stop reporting it. The one thing will still remain. 4 Americans died under a President that doesent care.

Liberal idiots have a higher purpose furthering their Marxist agenda than they have for the lives of patriots. Honor and character have nothing to do with anything. You can be a lying, truth twisting, wannabe intellectual, condone any cheating and conniving to further that agenda and they all will pat each other on the back and say "sucks to be a dead Patriot". And have the nerve to talk about their civil liberty to be that way. They are morally bankrupt but think they are the richest source of intelligence. There is nothing that makes me sicker.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear714 Americans are dead because of a coordinated terrorist attack. Republicans should be ashamed of such a disgusting and shameless attempt to score political points from tragedy. This whole witch hunt will backfire. The Republican party desperately needs sensible leadership.

I thought it was a anti-Muslim video that caused the uproar. That's what Obama said, initially. Actually, he carried that tune for 2 weeks!

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71This is ridiculous. The conservative echo chamber creates a strange reality. This tragedy will not even be in the news by the end of the year. This kind of right wing lunacy makes Republicans look stupid. We'll see if Congress comes to the same conclusions as the far right alarmists. Desperation to score political points from the loss of American lives is a very unattractive spectacle. Sane Republicans need to take control of the party before the hate filled lunatics further tarnish the brand.

What is ridiculous is, that any red blooded American would defend the Democratic party in this matter! It is blatantly obvious that a cover up has been and is being perpetrated on the people in this matter, and anyone that denies it is a fool.

So HB,Referring to my question about a laser to someone who I thought would know got your BP up.I never even thought about that.Sometimes you just get lucky I guess.But it is good to know that if you see a green dot dancing around on your body it would not alarm you.You would think it was just part of that "Vast right wing conspiracy"Know what,I think I heard that phrase before somewhere.One thing about democrats,they bounce back from just about anything.I would be ashamed to show my face in public.Say HB you would not happen to know if they ever got the brakes fixed on Teddy's car would you? Oops,there is that echo chamber again,sort of like a pattern that has been going on for a long time ain't it.You would not happen to know the political party of Mr Booth would you?

Shootist, I wonder if Ted ever went swimming after that time he went off the bridge. Sounds like he made it to shore and ran down the road a ways with the energy he had left. Liberals don't think much about saving people right down through history, do they? The only danger they put themselves in is the possibility they might fall or get knocked off of their soap boxes.

It's important to remember Shootist that the indian tribe who reluctantly allowed HB to hang around, did so only for his entertainment value. Maybe that's why they gave him his indian name "whuddadumshit."

Back