New bunch of lanyards, and new prices too!

fw707

Here's some brand new 4-drop round braid lanyards ready to go:

photo19.jpg

and here's a few of the 4 and 6-drop flat-to-round braid version ready to go:

photo16.jpg

photo13.jpg

All of these lanyards are tied up with my standard finishing knot. It makes a simple, strong attachment without a glued-on wooden keeper that'll rattle against your calls.

photo7.jpg

Nothing fancy, just some simple and functional lanyards, at a reasonable price, with a 100% lifetime guarantee.
thumbup.gif

The round braid 4-drops are $18 shipped to your door, and the flat-to-round 4 and 6-drops are $22 shipped.

USPS money order preferred, but PayPal is OK too.

Thanks!

I'll second that! Craftsmanship on Jeff's lanyards is top notch guys! It'll make you sit in your recliner staring at knots, and wondering, "now how in the [beeep] did he do that?" for a while!

And, if you ask real nice, he'll hook up you with a matching strap for your e-caller too!

Cant complain with mine either! Had a 4 drop, filled it up, got a 6 dropper, now its full too!
cool.gif

Starting my collection of duck calls, so later this year Im sure ill be adding another one to the group.

Thanks Rob!
I don't know how I could make them any better or price them any cheaper.
unsure.gif

The economy is really in the dumps. Maybe things will pick up after the election.

Originally Posted By: the noobieWhat is the color schemes on the round 4 droppers you have shown in the pics?

Round 4-drops are:

(1) Coyote brown/Copperhead
(2) Black/Multi-cam
(1) Coyote tan/Desert camo
(1) Coyote tan/Multi-cam

Flat-to-round lanyards are:

(2) Foliage green/ACU digital camo
(2) OD green/Multi-cam

The colors do not correspond to the order of the lanyards in the picture.

Last edited:
Guys,
I'm running low on cord, and sales are so slow here on PM lately that I'm not going to order any more until things pick up a little.
These are all of the lanyards that I'll have for a while, so if you want one let me know.

Thanks!

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: T MurphyJust ordered a E Caller lanyard set from Jeff, and love it very clean work. Thanks Jeff.

I'm glad you like it!
Thank you very much for the quick payment!!
thumbup1.gif

Back up again.

I edited the list to show what's available.

Round 4-drops are:

(1) Coyote brown/Copperhead
(2) Black/Multi-cam
(2) Coyote tan/Desert camo
(1) Coyote tan/Multi-cam

Flat-to-round lanyards are:

(2) Foliage green/ACU digital camo
(1) OD green/Multi-cam

Last edited:
Back