Varmint Safari DVD's for $14.95

Well, I already have the VHS version and have to say that this is a bargin! I really love this video. It's not like watching a "Hollywood" video. It's like being along on a hunt with a couple of guys you'd really like to go hunting with! The scenery is great, the shooting spectacular, good information and there are a few unexpected surprises. With the variety of animals, there is something for everyone.

I have the Varmint Safari DVD and recommend it VERY highly. :eek:

It's the best hunting video I've ever seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Two hours of great action and some really practical advice for the novice AND advanced varmint hunter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

A must have for the serious varmint hunter!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

$bob$

DAA,

I am a Utah native, Tooele County. I have done my share of callin in coyotes, and had an awesome time doing it. I currently live in Pennsylvania and it is a total different world here man. Went out doing some predator calling and have called in a few red foxes...but nothin compares to having a desert coyote come running in and stop 20 yards in front of you...dang I miss that. If I ever get back out that way I would like to go along with you on one of your hunts. Keep in touch, your fellow Utah'n.

I hear ya! Don't think I could handle moving to a place where I couldn't get in some good calling on the weekends. Actually, passed up a promotion and a huge raise a few years back because I didn't want to move east.

Got out for a little bit of calling yesterday, did pretty good.

- DAA

Got the dvd! Watched it as soon as I got home from work. Then when I was gonna watch it again after dinner, my wife booted me off the couch and told me I needed to take the dvd in the other room and watch it, geez...don't they understand??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I really enjoyed it, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great video about varmint hunting. Also lots of good info on guns and specifics of equipment that is used in the video. Thanks a bunch Dave!

When's the next one coming out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Good question Bluedog, when is the next Vol II coming out, inquiring minds wanna know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you for the kind words Gents!

Varmint Safari II is coming soon, but I can't say exactly how soon. Filming is almost totally complete, editing is about 50% done. My schedule is super hectic this fall, so I'm not able to put much time into it right now though. And, our camera died yesterday while we were coyote hunting and that will probably set us back at least a little while too.

It's going to be over 3 hours long and follow the same format as the first one. We've got some stuff on it that we know you guys are really going to like!

- DAA

Jon, if you want to email me your shipping address, I can get the DVD headed your way now. I'm sure your check will get here just fine.

I'm at [url=mailto:dave@rmvh.com

Got mine & watched it twice now. I love the fact that you put in jack rabbit hunting. I've read about it for years & thought it would be great fun. Now iffen I get out West forget the praire dogs I wanta Jackrabbit Hunt!!! Maybe w/ a Jackalope or 2 thrown in for good measure. lol

Remember...jackalopes are usually found only in the remote regions of the west desert of Utah. Look along the benches right before you get up into the cedars, and that's where you'll find em. You'll need to be sure and have a jackalope call, available at the sportsmans warehouse in Salt Lake City, most of the time they are sold out though and on backorder...maybe DAA knows where there are still a few to be had? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I think Rich Cronk could make a call for pretty much any animal...including the jackalope. It would probably sound better than the mass produced calls as well....just make sure he uses jackalope antlers to make the call, as deer antlers are too heavy and would produce the wrong tone....know what I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bluedog: what a lucky guy I am to come across someone so wise in the ways of the jackalope as you! :rolleyes:
It makes me wonder if Rich Cronk didn't consult w/ you when he started making his jackalope calls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back