Succession from the union.

Originally Posted By: TnslimOk guys, back to the original question. If there was a petition to sign for secession would you sign it? More than likely we could never return the entire nation back to a God fearing nation as there are far too many people like poledowner who prefer the queers and those who favor abortion. But, there is also plenty enough good people who have Christian ethics along with a good work ethic to make a stand against the limp wristed Dems who have an agenda to destroy this country. When we were a God fearing nation prosperity abounded. Once we legislated God from our lives and embraced the queers and their like we have fallen on hard times. Maybe the liberals could repopulate Detroit with their like minded partners and the folks who actually worked for a living could come down south. Sounds like a good idea to me. Again, would you sign the petition?

It doesn't come down to what I believe. The question is "Is it any of my [beeep] business?" If you are unable to come down off of your pedestal and at the very least answer that question, then you truly are no better than the leaders you despise.

God..... God said thou shall not judge..... Are you only supposed to obey the rules you want to?

God said thou shall not kill. Do those rules change just because it's a guy flying a drone and killing women and children in the middle east? Is this another rule that doesn't matter? Or is your god really the government?

actually God said do not murder,

Matthew 19:18 "Which ones?" the man inquired. Jesus replied, "'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony,

For HE knew the difference between murder and killing. God also allowed the Israelites to engage in warfare and even gave them instructions about waging war (Deuteronomy 20:1-20). God also recognized that humans might accidentally kill another human, and he made provisions for this (Numbers 35:9-34; Deuteronomy 19:1-13). . Ask any combat veteran if there is a difference.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tnshootistpahntr760,If it has been mentioned I did not see it.How is the military,in your opinion, feeling these days.Have you heard much feedback?

while everyone here was disappointed, it quickly faded as patrols continued. we lost the CO of our D Co and another, a buddy of mine, were both shot in the chest yesterday morning.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerOriginally Posted By: VirginiaCoyoteI have a friend who voted third party for what he called religious reasons. He gave me some nonsense about mormonism, and about Mitt not being a strong conservative. I have no idea what mormonism is or is about. But I do know that I'd rather have someone who beleives in God rather than someone who has over the past four years showed us his muslim roots, and furthermore talked about those roots in his biography.

My friend said he had to take a stand. That's great, very wonderful. But time has proven over and over that one of the two major parties is going to get elected. So instead of throwing your vote and your country down the drain. IMO the only logical option you have left is to vote for the lesser of two evils.

So as frozenbutt pointed out these third parties who took a stand, very well placed our nation back into the control of Obama even if they didn't like him as they claim. My friend is constantly trying to show his intelligance by doing such things. He sure showed it allright (sarcasm implied).

Sometimes it seems as though a third party vote is like being a closet liberal and being afraid to actually have the spine to admit it.

So now all these third party folks who "cared" about the economy, jobs, taxes, and their favorite failed policies; may find themselves out of work, or having to pay higher taxes, or lose their health care. And when it happens I don't want to hear their rambling, crying, or solutions to the problem, because you had your chance on November 7 to fix it and you didn't. So be happy with what you stood for which was a BIG FAT NOTHING. I hope they're happy with their warm fuzzy feeling inside. If you lose your job, car, home, and insurance deal with it your stance put you there. Told my buddy the same thing and his reply was alright I can handle it. We will see when that time comes. Meanwhile he doesn't care that he through millions of decent hardworking people under the bus along with him. Because at the end of the day no matter how you put it, twist it, paint it; a third party vote is throwing you're vote away so why waste your time, gas, money and effort to go when you know at the end of the day that your vote absolutely %100 didn't change a thing for you or anyone else??

It's insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

What happens when both parties are owned by the same group? then what do you do? Don't you realize that these politicians golf together on the weekends and laugh about how stupid we are..

Your right. But it's more than politicians golfing together that talk about how stupid the third party is. And it also happens on more than just weekends. I don't know what your supposed to do besides smell the coffee and vote for lesser of the two evils.

And you're also right in that the third party and democrats are also owned by the same nut job groups. The DNC probably funds the third party so common sense God fearing republicans will lose. Good points you have there!

Originally Posted By: Poleski

It doesn't come down to what I believe. The question is "Is it any of my [beeep] business?" If you are unable to come down off of your pedestal and at the very least answer that question, then you truly are no better than the leaders you despise.

God..... God said thou shall not judge..... Are you only supposed to obey the rules you want to?

God said thou shall not kill. Do those rules change just because it's a guy flying a drone and killing women and children in the middle east? Is this another rule that doesn't matter? Or is your god really the government?

I find it so entertaining when dimwits post their flawed Biblical wisdom. Palerider, you are spot on. God has no problem with killing your enemies and often encourages it. Not only did polesmoker show his lack of understanding of God's word, he is just as confused politically. I'm so sorry you lost your valiant friends and brothers. Please take care and stay safe. We need your wisdom here.

Pole, if you are sincere in desire to know God's word, it is a long journey. I'm not mocking anyone's desire to truly know God and His will. I would suggest that before risking looking foolish you do a little research first. Some deep research into politics would also be helpful to you as well. You are offbase in both areas. An old saying aptly applies to your case "A little learning is a dangerous thing." It's obvious that you skim the surface without mining for truth. Check this out for some truth, clarity and wisdom. http://www.gotquestions.org/war-Bible.html

I appreciate the kind words AZ and Shootist, pretty heavy day for us here, especially the day before Veterans day. I am extremely close with D co's 1sg and he tried like he!! to get me to be his medic, only B co's 1sg had more pull, so thats were i ended up as the senior medic for the company. D co has been hit extremely hard this deployment,losing several to pressure plate and anti personnel mines. we've been slightly more lucky (knock on wood) only having a few WIA's.

Between two wars, I've killed four people, and I sleep just fine, because I know my soul is prepared by HIS strength. only a few people know this, but since there is some anonymity here, I have no problem saying it. it amazes me people don't know the difference, or haven't been put in the situations i have been in, but want to be judgemental.

Poleski-- You are twisting the word of God. I have some good reading for you, since you want to bring up God's word.

God the Righteous Judge
A Psalm of Asaph.

50 The Mighty One, God the Lord,
Has spoken and called the earth
From the rising of the sun to its going down.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God will shine forth.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent;
A fire shall devour before Him,
And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.

4 He shall call to the heavens from above,
And to the earth, that He may judge His people:
5 “Gather My saints together to Me,
Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6 Let the heavens declare His righteousness,
For God Himself is Judge. Selah

7 “Hear, O My people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you;
I am God, your God!
8 I will not rebuke you for your sacrifices
Or your burnt offerings,
Which are continually before Me.
9 I will not take a bull from your house,
Nor goats out of your folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.

12 “If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls,
Or drink the blood of goats?
14 Offer to God thanksgiving,
And pay your vows to the Most High.
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

16 But to the wicked God says:
“What right have you to declare My statutes,
Or take My covenant in your mouth,
17 Seeing you hate instruction
And cast My words behind you?
18 When you saw a thief, you consented[a] with him,
And have been a partaker with adulterers.
19 You give your mouth to evil,
And your tongue frames deceit.
20 You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother’s son.
21 These things you have done, and I kept silent;
You thought that I was altogether like you;
But I will rebuke you,
And set them in order before your eyes.

22 “Now consider this, you who forget God,
Lest I tear you in pieces,
And there be none to deliver:
23 Whoever offers praise glorifies Me;
And to him who orders his conduct aright
I will show the salvation of God.”

And in the same scripture you attempt to quote where God says not to judge, you have taken it out of context. In the same chapter God says that "By their fruit you shall know them." Are we to ignore the fact that God wants us to judge fruit? There is much more to show you are wrong in your statement that I won't get into.

If you want to quote Karl Marx or others of your liberal friends, go to it. But taking God's word in your mouth bears responsibility and consequences that I don't think you really want to take.

Pale Rider-- I'm sorry to hear of the deaths of your friends. I will pray that God will be with you and your friends to keep you safe.

Originally Posted By: CenturionPale Rider-- I'm sorry to hear of the deaths of your friends. I will pray that God will be with you and your friends to keep you safe.

Same here brother.

while we're on the subject, can't forget one of my favorites!

Psalm 144
Of David.
1 Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples[a] under me.

3 Lord, what are human beings that you care for them,
mere mortals that you think of them?
4 They are like a breath;
their days are like a fleeting shadow.
5 Part your heavens, Lord, and come down;
touch the mountains, so that they smoke.
6 Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy;
shoot your arrows and rout them.
7 Reach down your hand from on high;
deliver me and rescue me
from the mighty waters,
from the hands of foreigners
8 whose mouths are full of lies,
whose right hands are deceitful.
9 I will sing a new song to you, my God;
on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,
10 to the One who gives victory to kings,
who delivers his servant David.
From the deadly sword 11 deliver me;
rescue me from the hands of foreigners
whose mouths are full of lies,
whose right hands are deceitful.
12 Then our sons in their youth
will be like well-nurtured plants,
and our daughters will be like pillars
carved to adorn a palace.
13 Our barns will be filled
with every kind of provision.
Our sheep will increase by thousands,
by tens of thousands in our fields;
14 our oxen will draw heavy loads.
There will be no breaching of walls,
no going into captivity,
no cry of distress in our streets.
15 Blessed is the people of whom this is true;
blessed is the people whose God is the Lord.

or this one too

revelations 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and [beeep] followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

and thanks for the prayers and well wishes everyone. it really means alot

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TnslimOk guys, back to the original question. If there was a petition to sign for secession would you sign it? More than likely we could never return the entire nation back to a God fearing nation as there are far too many people like poledowner who prefer the queers and those who favor abortion. But, there is also plenty enough good people who have Christian ethics along with a good work ethic to make a stand against the limp wristed Dems who have an agenda to destroy this country. When we were a God fearing nation prosperity abounded. Once we legislated God from our lives and embraced the queers and their like we have fallen on hard times. Maybe the liberals could repopulate Detroit with their like minded partners and the folks who actually worked for a living could come down south. Sounds like a good idea to me. Again, would you sign the petition?

There are several..

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...mpaign=shorturl

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...rnment/1wrvtngl

Originally Posted By: TnslimOk guys, back to the original question. If there was a petition to sign for secession would you sign it?

Yes I did!

Originally Posted By: Coondogger
There are several..

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...mpaign=shorturl

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...rnment/1wrvtngl

Amongst the many, there is one called...

End to the War On Coal, end the job killing policies of the EPA and require an economic impact analysis of new policies

We need to ALL sign that one, if nothing else gentleman. Your electric bill will increase 400+ percent if Obama and the EPA are alloed to continue pursuing pricing coal fired power generation out of the market. I personally, do not intend to see this one fail for lack of signatures.

Back