East TN predator hunters sound off

twisted chipmunk

Would anybody in the east TN area be interested in a predator club. Nothin to serious just hunt, help each other out and help new guys that want to get in the sport of callin preds.And just stay in touch and find out whats workin calls,decoys etc!!!!!!!

How far East are you talking about? We already have a club in the Knoxville area. If you're talking about out near Johnson City then you may want to start one but we have members out in the White Pine area. We have annual predator hunting clinics, contest hunts and an annual Fun Day for all.

The club is called Coyotes Unlimited and I'm the president if you have any questions. Feel free to send me a PM anytime or your phone number and I'll give you a call.
grin.gif

I'm from Jefferson county and hunt with a few guys from Rogersville every now and then. Oh yeah, I'm also on the board of directors for Coyotes Unlimited. Feel free to shoot me a pm and we can chat.

There are a lot of great guys out east. I don't get to hunt out that way much now that I've moved to the left side of the state. I'm a member of CU also.

I'm in western nc on the state line between Boone and mt.city. would love to talk to some other folks around here. Got 3 bobs and two yotes last year. I really only hunt them after deer season but missed 2 yotes during bow season this year

I have had this problem for a while I started hunting yotes when they first showed up at my hunting land about 10 years ago. The first one I saw was a huge dark dog, thought it was a German shepherd till I heard them light up that night when I was camping. Now I see them all the time during bow season, I have a bunch of persimmon trees there. Of 600 pics on my deer cam 400 or so are yotes several of the pics have 4 at one time all bunched up eating persimmions. A buddy didn't believe me till he saw all the scat with seeds in it.

i have had good luck over the years hunting around shady valley born and raised move to ga almost 20 years still predator hunt shady and mtn city with family i will always call tn home but i have to live in ga lol married a ga girl 20 years and five kids later she wont move away from mom and dad........

Bigblue I'm in Claiborne county TN right near the state line in Harrogate what part of Lee county are you in if ya dont mind me knowing?

Last edited:
We have a club here in the tri-city area, Kingsport TN called the Tri-City Varmint Hunter Club. We meet the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 at the Cherokee Rod & Gun Club. Anyone interested just email me.

Back