Military Ballots Conveniently Arrive Too Late To Be Counted

azmastablasta

Hmm, imagine that, another coincidence I suppose. I can't wait to hear the libs here explain it.

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney

WASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.

Officials say the ballots were delivered late due to problems within the military mail system. Tracking invoices show the ballots sat in a warehouse for a month, then they were accidentally labeled as ammunition and shipped to Afghanistan. At Camp Dwyer, Marine Sergeant John Davis signed for them and was surprised at the contents.

“I told Gunny we got a bunch of ballots instead of ammo,” Davis told investigators earlier today. “He told me to file a report of improper delivery and that the chain of command would take care of it. We didn’t hear anything for three weeks. While we were waiting we came under fire so we dumped a bunch of them in the Hescoes. We didn’t dig those ones back out.”

After military officials realized the initial error, the ballots were then sent back to the U.S. but suffered a series of setbacks.

Twelve boxes of ballots were dropped overboard during delivery to the USS Kearsarge (LHD-3) in the Persian Gulf, then while the ship sailed to Bahrain, postal clerks allegedly pocketed whatever ballots they wanted.

The remaining absentee ballots were loaded onto a C-130, but the flight was delayed until November 1st so the crew could get tax free pay for the month. Once the ballots arrived stateside they were promptly mailed to each state’s counting facility, reaching their final destination on November 7th.

“It’s a shame,” Rear Admiral John Dawes said when asked for comment. “I expected a delay so I ordered that everyone cast their votes eight months ago. It’s really unfortunate that our mail system failed us and directly affected the course of history.”

Upon hearing the news, angry Republicans have begun a demand for a recount, but most military absentee voters have shrugged off the news, with many wondering whether the care packages their families sent six months ago were ever going to show up.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/milita.../#ixzz2Bc0U44tD
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook

Do I smell a conspiracy??? Strange how supplies that are needed usually arrive in a timely manner....I doubt if too many Admirals and Generals and relative staffs ever go hungry or without their after dinner drink at the Officer's Mess....

Don't know if it would have made a difference, but I feel that no election should be complete till the military vote is in, a day a week a month, what ever it takes. Those guys defend our country they should have a say in who runs it.

I think I am even madder about not gaining the senate the the president slot, and that's bad because I'm flaming mad about Mitt not winning, oh well I made my vote my state went red I couldn't do anything more.

Now I just. Hope and Pray

Here's a problem .. that particular site appears more oriented to satire than news.

There are other IMO more credible sites which are reporting similar stories.

It is probably too early to sort out the truth..

W

Back