Succession from the union.

Tnslim

While I know this is a radical approach here's my idea on survival. How about all the blue states succeeding from the union? The Red states can have all the entitlement groups, queers who want to marry each other, Muslims and the anti gunners while we will keep the honest hard working folks whose family values are rooted in Christianity. We would have plenty of oil, natural gas, coal, ports to ship our products from, auto manufacturing, technology, industry and people who aren't afraid of a days work. We could use the Constitution as our guide as the reds will have no use for it anymore. I recommend Tennessee govenor Haslam as president as he is a self made billionaire and is an extremely good businessman. I'm not familiar with the other govenors and there may be a better choice out there. Sheriff Joe could be the border partol head. Jan Brewer could be the Secretary of State. Our foreign policy would be simple; either with us or screw em. Israel would have our backing, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the other Muslim countrys could go pound sand. Not sure about New Mexico and Colorado but maybe after seeing the light they would change colors. Virginia could be split down the middle with the eastern part remaining blue and we keep the rest of the state.

So, the question is this. If you saw a petition on this subject at your local sporting goods store, gunshop, gas station or neighborhood convenience store would you sign it?

I think you may have your state colors reversed
w00t.gif
....Red are Conservative/Republican, Blue are the Liberal/Democrats...
tongue_smilie.gif

I'd say you were on to something, but there were several states that went blue, that were predominantly red with exception to a few cities. Wouldn't be fair to those poor folks. We could however load up and go help them kick the liberals out of those few cities.

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleI think you may have your state colors reversed
w00t.gif
....Red are Conservative/Republican, Blue are the Liberal/Democrats...
tongue_smilie.gif

I sure feel smart now......did I mention I was colorblind?

I agree with you 100%. I have been thinking about this since Tuesday's tragedy. I truly believe that it's the only way this country can survive. Let the states take care of themselves and stop paying Federal income taxes and start paying some sort of tax to the state.

Originally Posted By: roode301PLEASE come and help us get rid of the freeloaders and get this state back to RED.

Then they can come and boothe ones out of Mn. Citiots and iron rangers (unions) screw it up for us every time.
mad.gif

I know they were talking about Virginia several times on the news. 94% of the state went Republican, and not by just a little bit, 65/35 margin at one point. Richmond came in and wiped that out. Same thing happened in 08 there.

First thing we have to do is run all the liberals out of the south so the Red folks in the blue states have a place to come to.Then just pick up where we left off.I think we can whoop them this time,we got shoes now.

If you want to come to the new country of Arizona,come on down.Our summers in the desert parts are hot,but winters are fine.Beautifull mountains with lots of hunting,fishing and great outdoors opportunities.Also,we have GOLD prospecting.
In Maricopa Co we have an outstanding law officer,Sheriff Joe Arpio.You know him as the enforcer of SB1070.
But,be aware that our southern boarder will most likely be over-running with illegals trying to come here to get in on the amnesty programs Barata will be initiating for latinos,etc.PS-Be sure to bring your weapon(s)of choice with you.:)
Lots of enjoyment to be had.

I wish we could split NY in two..may have to move soon anyways, their're talking more gun control to go with the awb we already deal with.

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: roode301PLEASE come and help us get rid of the freeloaders and get this state back to RED.

Then they can come and boothe ones out of Mn. Citiots and iron rangers (unions) screw it up for us every time.
mad.gif

15% of your state population is union, and they control the vote? What happened to the other 85%, too lazy to work for their side?

Or is it a case the other party made a better argument for the leadership?

If you are going to place a blame, at least get your ducks in row before you pull the trigger.

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherOriginally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: roode301PLEASE come and help us get rid of the freeloaders and get this state back to RED.

mad.gif

15% of your state population is union, and they control the vote? What happened to the other 85%, too lazy to work for their side?

If you are going to place a blame, at least get your ducks in row before you pull the trigger.

Hey over 3/4 of the state was red. The blue was in the iron range and the metro. All it takes is a metro area to void out all other votes nowdays, look at ohio and most other states that went blue and see how many counties are red. But I guess I said a bad word about unions so that is all you see.

I wish we could cut Richmond and Northern Virginia off our political map. In my opinion, D.C could have anything within 20 miles of the beltway. If that happened, VA would be glowing red. It is a shame less than 1/4 of the land mass decides the fate of our entire state. I guess thats what you get when you pack all the entitlement sucking liberal democrats into those small areas and you only have one farmer and his wife to vote for the 2,000 acres they work and own the hard way
smirk.gif

Russ at dumpdc.wordpress.com has been discussing this for years.

In the long run, succession is the only way to change the course we are heading on. We already owe more with the current debt and unfunded liabilities than we can ever pay off in this country, and with the election results, it won't get any better for at least 4 more years, even if we had that much time.

Folks, the America we knew is over. We best wrap our heads around that fact and start planning for another alternative for our children and grand children.

I work construction, a lot of my work comes from moving plants to different locations because overpaid greedy union workers or bosses decided to strike about $.10 on the hour to cover a rise in health care or something. So thanks to a few the plant shut down and decided to move and now hundreds are out of work. The union really saved their jobs huh? Thanks to a few the rest are now un-employed. They don't realize if they're not making their company money they're not making money. And this is in large part to liberal brain washing.

And I've told several out of work union guys in my town to suck it up you got what you voted for, now go hit the welfare line so I can pay for your stupidity and remember it next election day.

And then on occasion we have had to cross picket lines to go finish projects we were working on. I finally had enough one day and held the pedal to the floor. Because I am not union, and my family isn't union, and if you stand between me and my income well then your meeting a bowtie or my 45. And there were a bunch of UAW idiots that found this out in dublin. I don't care how many of them there were, there not all that smart or bad to stand in front of a 3/4 ton deisel. After one day of this they decided when they seen me coming to move.

Not to mention when they get fired their big trucks, bass boats, and nice rifles go up for sale dirt cheap.

And they never realize that they lost their house, land, truck, boat, gun collection, and job because the union drove it all out of town because they refused to negotiate because they protect the lazy. Then they get on websites and sit in coffee shops all blaming Bush or something else, because they are to ignorant to realize they did it to themselves. Its no wonder they vote for Obama, along with the rest of the lazy. And again if your dumb enough to belong in a union you deserve the change you voted for. You did it to yourself no excuses.

And ignorance is simply not knowing something, stupidity is choosing to be ignorant.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: dogcatcherOriginally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: roode301PLEASE come and help us get rid of the freeloaders and get this state back to RED.

mad.gif

Hey over 3/4 of the state was red. The blue was in the iron range and the metro. All it takes is a metro area to void out all other votes nowdays, look at ohio and most other states that went blue and see how many counties are red. But I guess I said a bad word about unions so that is all you see.

15% is still only 15% of the state's population. It doesn't matter if they live in the city, the country or under the bridge in the city park, they are still only 15% of the population.

Back