Did You Catch The Baby "Falling" In The Animal Pen?

woodguru

I couldn't believe someone would put a two year old on the fence (at the Philadelphia zoo) to see the wild dogs. Officials don't know whether the baby died from the fall or from the dogs mauling her.

The woman should be charged with negligent manslaughter simply to negate the inevitable lawsuit against the zoo because they didn't make the zoo moron proof.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindAutopsy just in!

The kid was killed by the dogs and not the fall:-(

Very sad! Possibly murder??

I'm not sure what the DA will do with this, it's a political bomb between people who think the woman has been punished enough and those who think she's guilty of manslaughter.

Heck, I have to wonder if she was looking for the lawsuit. Holding a two year old on a fence is beyond stupid.

I'd bet if you saw a picture of the mother or the child you'd know why this happened. Some people have just bred themselves to be more stupid than domestic cattle. Yes, most likely a tragic accident, but one made by not being very intelligent.

Some parents just don't have the sense God gave a goat. I was driving to work the other night, pitch dark, no street lights in the area, and drove past a woman pushing a stroller down the street all dressed in black. I was going the speed limit, and suddenly she was right there. If I hadn't been pretty close to the dividing line, if I'd been in the very middle of the lane, and looked down at my speedometer at the wrong time, I might have hit them.

There are a lot of stupid people out there.

It was actually in Pittsburgh.

And it is simply asinine. The mother, it appears, was trying to get the child a better look. Then dropped the child. It's just stupidity. And simply sad that a child had to suffer because of the lack of parenting.

Originally Posted By: KarlI'd bet if you saw a picture of the mother or the child you'd know why this happened. Some people have just bred themselves to be more stupid than domestic cattle. Yes, most likely a tragic accident, but one made by not being very intelligent.

I doubt that picture would be a model for motherhood.

Originally Posted By: IversSome parents just don't have the sense God gave a goat. I was driving to work the other night, pitch dark, no street lights in the area, and drove past a woman pushing a stroller down the street all dressed in black. I was going the speed limit, and suddenly she was right there. If I hadn't been pretty close to the dividing line, if I'd been in the very middle of the lane, and looked down at my speedometer at the wrong time, I might have hit them.

Same thing happened to me. I just stay out of that part of town now. They just refuse to get out of the road, doesn't matter if another car is coming or not. I'm thinking about getting an air horn just to F with them.

I forgot this, last summer 3 dope dealers were standing in the middle of the road arguing about dope money and 17 year old girl hit them killing 2. She will likely be scarred for life. Look at the brite side,she got 2 of them out of the gene pool!!!!

Originally Posted By: IversSome parents just don't have the sense God gave a goat. I was driving to work the other night, pitch dark, no street lights in the area, and drove past a woman pushing a stroller down the street all dressed in black. I was going the speed limit, and suddenly she was right there. If I hadn't been pretty close to the dividing line, if I'd been in the very middle of the lane, and looked down at my speedometer at the wrong time, I might have hit them.

This sounds like a joke, but it's the truth. I was on a dark road and about had a heart attack as the whites of a very dark guy popped out of the dark as I was about to hit him, it's the very startled whites of his eyes and quick reactions that saved his butt that night.

Much like the Bafoons that were teasing a Tiger in the SanFran zoo, they were attacked, and then it was the Zoo's fault. The "socalled" victims were each awarded large sums of Money, and the Zoo had to increase the height of the fences. Im thinking something similar will happen here.

Back