C-Mores

Kenlguy

Does anyone have any expierence with a C-more optic sight? Dillon sells them out of their catalog but I can never find any discussion about them. Just wondering how they compare with other red-dots.

I sold mine a few months ago. The design makes the dot very quick to acquire. They seem to be popular with the three gun community for this reason. They are all plastic so Im not sure they would survive a drop. The mount is subpar and did not give me a lot of confidence. The adjustments are mushy and the battery life is a few hundred hours.

I got a great deal on a Leupold Prismatic but if that hadn't popped up and I was in the market for a red dot I would purchase an Aimpoint Pro instead of the C-More.

Last edited:
Ran one on a race gun several years ago. If your looking to kill pop cans or paper targets they are a very nice optic. However as stated above they are plastic to cut down on weight. I don't think I would run one a hunting rifle, there a more sturdy optics out there. As for quality, if I put a dot back on a target pistol, I would not have any problem using another C-more sight. They make quality stuff.

I use a CMore STS on one of my my coyote rigs. I use it for close up shots when old wiley runs in on me. Got too old to carry a shotgun and rifle so I side mounted one on my Trijicon Accu Point and it worked great. CMore is a good product.

I just traded for a C-more last month which I keep on my Vz58. I quite like it, actually preferring it over the eotech.

I like the cmore because of the very low profile around the body and because it has two levels of IR output. I found my night vision device didn't like my eotech very much because the armour around the reticle was so thick it blotted out some of the image.

With my NVD, cmore, and inforce light all working together I feel like a I have a solid functioning night vision setup.

They let you have VZ58 in Canada. The last time I crossed the border They saw a couple of hollow point handgun rounds in my door pocket that I threw in there and one of the border guards cleared leather. [beeep], they were so worried about the two bullets that I could have had a trunk full of drugs and they would not have cared.

Back