foxpro quit working

B.C.T.

It worked great on the first stand and called ln one. Walked down the road and tried another spot and it quit working the lights work and the remote would select ext but no sound would come out? It is a spitfire can I send it in for repair?

Last edited:
I'm sure Foxpro will repair it. They have excellent customer service. I'm not familiar with the Spitfire but does it have buttons to shut off individual speakers? On my Fury, I have bumped the speaker buttons and had it act like it is working but no sound comes out. I'm sure if you call Foxpro tomorrow, they can fix you up.

I do believe the speaker can be shut off. I used to have a spitfire for a limited time but im pretty sure there is a switch so you can run an external speaker without running the internal one.

I have had it for almost 2 years the speaker switch is in the right position. I have been trying to get it to work all day. I got it to come on twice but if I turn it off. It wont work again. Except for those 2 times it doesn't work every time I try it

Sounds like a wire has worked a little loose possibly. Will FoxPro take care of you? Heck yeah just give them a call tell them the problem.

I had the same problem with my fury and i sent it to foxpro and the replaced the amplifier. Fox pro is the best with customer service give them a call and im sure they will get you fixed up.

Change the batteries. That happened to me one time with my Fury. Turns out I got some counterfeit Duracells.

I had the same problem when I had a spitfire. I sent it in and got a CS-24 best thing I have done in regards to a caller. Mine would work in the truck and as soon as I got out in the cold the remote wouldn't work and if it did the thing would play the wrong call. Good reason to always carry mouth calls with you.

Called foxpro tech support and the tech thought it was my SD card and is putting one in the mail today. Hope it works. Those guys are top notch. When I upgrade my caller it will be another foxpro

I Agree You can't beat
thumbup.gif
"FOX-PRO"

Just ordered a Firestorm today, partly because of there customer service. I called with a few questions about there caller and there rep was very knowlegable, didn't sugar coat anything and was very on the ball with helping me get started. Thanks again Ty,and Zack.

Went out this evening Had two blanks and had two come in on last stand hit one at approx 250 yds but couldn't find it as it was getting very dark

I love my call (praire blaster) and it's a bit bigger than i thought it would be, since i ordered it online. I love it and it was worth saving for..
I have had to send it in for maintance, but that was after a couple of years of hard use, and I couldn't be happier.. If i was going to change anything, i would make the decoy faster.
If you or anyone else is thinking of a call, I would look at what you are going to do, and think about what would suit you, and then use hand calls until you save up.

I have called in lots of coyotes, some fox and bobcats, and even deer, turkeys, and this year I filled my Elk tag by calling one in using my call.

My $100 deadbone just quit working and I treated it well. Boy am I glad I haven’t bought a $500 turd from foxpro. I’m going to be using handcalls from now on.

Originally Posted By: FatherMcnultyMy $100 deadbone just quit working and I treated it well. Boy am I glad I haven’t bought a $500 turd from foxpro. I’m going to be using handcalls from now on.

you found an 8 year old thread to make youre first post on? fantastic.

probably user error with the caller. but if youre glad we are all glad.

be sure and make a post about the first time your $7.50 mouth call doesn't work right.

have fun.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: FatherMcnultyMy $100 deadbone just quit working and I treated it well. Boy am I glad I haven’t bought a $500 turd from foxpro. I’m going to be using handcalls from now on.

you found an 8 year old thread to make youre first post on? fantastic.

probably user error with the caller. but if youre glad we are all glad.

be sure and make a post about the first time your $7.50 mouth call doesn't work right.

have fun.

Not to mention anything electronic can fail AND hand calls can freeze up. Thats why you always have a backup on hand.
Electronic and hand calls around your neck just in case or to add to.

Originally Posted By: FatherMcnultyMy $100 deadbone just quit working and I treated it well. Boy am I glad I haven’t bought a $500 turd from foxpro. I’m going to be using handcalls from now on.

Welcome to Predator Masters, Father Mac. Oh, and please feel free to go back to bed and try getting up on the other side.

Just a thought....you're welcome.

Regards,
hm

Back