AR scope for yotes

I kept my Bushnell 3200 4-12x with Ballistic Reticle [not the DOA] on top this year. It's discontinued now but it was the best Ballistic Reticle Bushnell ever put into their optics except maybe for the Horus now.

I currently have a 3-9X50mm Leupold on mine. I miss the A.O. feature for target shooting, but it's really not an issue in the field.

I have the Bushnell 5 x 15 Legend. Yes, it's cheap but I really like it with the reticule marks, etc.. Plus...it does really look cool with Badger rings.

I crank it up to 15x for prairie dogs and down to 5x for coyotes.

Originally Posted By: spotandstockFellas,
Kinda new to the game and I was wondering what scope would work best on my rock river. I'm leaning towards a Leupold mark ar mildot. Suggestions please.

I own all three of them in mildot. I have had no problems with the Leupold AR scopes. They do the job.

I just put a VariX 3 on my DPMS 4.5-14x50 with the Varmint Hunter's reticle. Liking it so far. 300 and 400 marks were dead on when zeroing it at 200. Windage dots are great too.

I just bought my first predator dedicated setup. I opted for a RRA coyote carbine. I put a scheels branded 6-24 w a 50mm obj. The scope has a 30mm tube which is awesome for letting light in. I hunt a lot in sagebrush and wide open areas. The scope is great and carries a lifetime warranty. First hunt will be this weekend but this is my third scheels scope.

Back