Various pics from the last week or so.

TonyTebbe

I've been wrapped up with guiding and not much time to post pics, stories or videos. Here are a few though.

goodfur1.jpg

goodfur2.jpg

kirkfence1.jpg

gunnerrider.jpg

toi1.jpg

toi2.jpg

gunnerrider2.jpg

goodfur3.jpg

goodfur4.jpg

brindlemalehome.jpg

Thought I'd share

Tony

A few more...

I put the video camera down, yesterday, and grabbed the DSLR for on stands. It takes awesome pics.

sunrisepipe1.jpg

gunnerscars1.jpg

taybrando1.jpg

yotestare1.jpg

taypup1.jpg

sadiepup9.jpg

annpups3.jpg

Thanks.....Tony

Wonderful pics as Always Tony !! Got to see your pup on Friday when Phil brought her up for a night hunt, Wow
thumbup.gif
I see a lot of potential going on there, gorgeous dog.

As for that bunny in a bottle... Dannngit man ! 1st stand in not even 4 minutes had a cat scream in and attack it by the Primos- I wasnt too much of a believer before, But I sure as heck am now !
thumbup1.gif

man tony i like those pictures i got some for you to see next time i come home i think you mite like its getting to be that beautyful time of year

Great pics Tony, every time I see your posts I get the itch to get a decoy dog. One of theses days I need to book with you to watch them work.

Originally Posted By: Miz KizOh my goodness! Awesome pictures.
Makes one want to load up and head to NM!
smile.gif

Uuuuuhhhh, we ARE loading up and heading to NM on Friday
tt2.gif

I'm sure the coyotes will still be here on Tuesday, when your hunt starts Kizmo.
smile.gif
That's, of course, if Gary doesn't shoot them all this weekend on his hunt.
lol.gif

Look forward to hunting with yall.

Tony

GREAT pictures bud we had a blast and the pup is doing great has to get use to the Kansas terrain but he has had a lot of coyotes in his face...learning quick..will be posting pictures soon of him at work...

My goodness Big T... those pictures make me want to come and scoop up one of those pups as well.... if I just had enough dogs in this area to keep it going....HMMmmm... maybe I need to move.... or travel more.

Good pics T.

Who is that with the 4 dogs... that's a great pic... had to save that one.

Wow Chris...your first post!
lol.gif

Dan, that is Kirk McKendree in the picture. It's his 3rd or 4th time hunting with me. We flat smashed the coyotes on his hunt and got alot of good footage.

Thanks all...

Tony

Back