Scope levels

Tim Neitzke

Since getting my 2 LR rifles done finally, I've decided I need a couple scope levels/anti-cant for them. They come in many diff types and styles and prices.
I'm running NF scopes and rings.

Which ones should I look at ?

Thanks

Holland.
thumbup1.gif

Are you talking about levels for scope mountin or levels to put on the scope when you are shooting to make sure you don't have cant.

I have the Vortex offset on my Viper PST, it is offset to the left and is very easy to see without much head movement, just open your left eye. Didn't cost an arm and a leg either. I have it mounted ahead of the turrets so I can still see my side parallax adjustment.
I like it, but have never used another, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Last edited:
I almost feel ashamed of this, but I bought some of the B-square picatinny levels for about $10 ea from Midway on a fellow members recommendation and they seem to work fine. Mounted it between the rings on my rail and it is easily visable with left eye. No craning of the neck to see over scope and doesn't stick out far enough to snag anything so far. It doesn't obstruct any of my dials either. I got a spare one so that I could use it to plumb my rifles up when mounting scopes. The bubble hasn't come loose yet and it seems to work. I figured for $10 I wasn't out much if I didn't like it. YMMV.

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYI almost feel ashamed of this, but I bought some of the B-square picatinny levels for about $10 ea from Midway on a fellow members recommendation and they seem to work fine. Mounted it between the rings on my rail and it is easily visable with left eye. No craning of the neck to see over scope and doesn't stick out far enough to snag anything so far. It doesn't obstruct any of my dials either. I got a spare one so that I could use it to plumb my rifles up when mounting scopes. The bubble hasn't come loose yet and it seems to work. I figured for $10 I wasn't out much if I didn't like it. YMMV.

lol.gif

I have tried most of them, including some that were very pricey, but I wound up with a bunch of B-Squares - they are easy to see when on the scope without moving your head - and they are small and out of the way, and they don't get caught on things.

Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: ARCOREYon a fellow members recommendation and they seem to work fine.

lol.gif

Wasn't going to out you incase you felt cheap too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYOriginally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: ARCOREYon a fellow members recommendation and they seem to work fine.

lol.gif

Wasn't going to out you in case you felt cheap too
laugh.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

I'm not cheap - I'm a careful shopper
smile.gif

Back