Primos Turbo Dogg??

sdbullfighter

Hey guys i was out lookin around the other day and came across the Turbo Dogg. I have seen the Alpha Dogg on some of Randys videos and it works pretty good. The Turbo Dogg seems like a pretty good starting call and was just wondering if any of you guys have used one and what you think about them. thanks guys the info will sure be a big help!

Hello gunner, i have a turbo dog. works fine for me. put the dog 4-5 feet off the ground, 145 yards put the reciever on your stomach and face 180 degrees in the opposite direction works fine. at 150 yards then i point the reciever right at it and works. passed 150 yards nothing. i am happy with mine.its real loud. any thing else, i donot know. mine works great. Bob17.
tt1.gif

Awesome definatly what i want to hear!! how are the four custom calling sequences? thats one of the big reasons why i am interested in the Turbo Dogg that and the reasonable price.

Do you know if the Turbo Dogg is louder than its predecessor the Power Dogg? I know that the lack of volume was the main complaint with the Power Dogg.

Originally Posted By: iLOVEthehuntDo you know if the Turbo Dogg is louder than its predecessor the Power Dogg? I know that the lack of volume was the main complaint with the Power Dogg.

I can say for a fact the turbo dogg is efin LOUD!
My pal still has his, I went through 3 of them and they all have remote issues as in no connection to the base from 20 yards to 80 yards unless I put it down in a gully and have direct line of sight.
It is LOUD & you can load yor own sounds on it of course.
My review is under e-calls of course.
$149 at wallymart, seasonal item.

Hey folks Im new to this site just received my turbo dog last night going to try it out tonight hope it works good. Ill post a report tomorrow.

Played the call for about 10min and called in a fox worked pretty good wish the buttons lit up but won't matter when i get to using it more.

Originally Posted By: Blaine.243Hey folks Im new to this site just received my turbo dog last night going to try it out tonight hope it works good. Ill post a report tomorrow.

Hi Blaine and welcome.

TUrBO DOGG love the sounds has worked great til i added sounds theres an issue when they come up with no name in the remote they have a work around for it you have to be a computer guru to fix

I just used mine for the first time this past weekend. First set and this guy came on the run in about 5 minutes. Had to bark at him at about 40 yards to stop him as he was coming right in.
IMG_2389.jpg

I did the reviews first as well and heard the problems with the remote.

After getting mine i took it and as stated above put it off the ground about the height of a stump and it worked great all the way out to 125yds which is where i stopped trying.

It's the same as your range finder, the range finder won't range through trees or brush or tall grass, why would the remote?

The owners manual states to keep it around 50yds so when the coyote hangs up it's not so far out. Yep it works great, blue.

Back