new on here weres all the ohio guys

rode I just noticed your from around covington we are always needing another hunter and we should talk about getting together and bring your hounds.

Had to retire my dogs.Had to put one down and the other is on his last leg.So I am looking to get some new ones.No dogs but sure will hook up and I am willing to walk and play jump dog for you till I get some new GOOD hounds let me know.I am from wapakoneta realy but I will travel or maybe I can talk to the guys that still have dogs around here and maybe you guys can come down here.

Last edited:
Rode your Not very far from me I am in Galion but do alot of deer hunting near Millwood Ohio.As for the Coyotes we hunt them just east of mansfield and near willard. Here is my favorite dead yote picture I called this one in and beat him up with a 220 swift

decemberyote001-1.jpg

+1 on that lol.Originally Posted By: roode301Boy your going to need alot of thread to sew that one up.I to use swifts as my choice of tools.10ga works great too.

Beans down on one property adjacent to mine. Hopefully they get the corn down behind me soon. I'm excited to get out and try to get my first coyote. Anyone in Central Ohio having any luck?

Back