Obama Supporters Continue to Threaten Riots, Assassination if Romney Wins

hm1996

Staff member
Quote:Obama Supporters Continue to Threaten Riots, Assassination if Romney Wins

Posted on October 23, 2012

Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night’s presidential debate.

As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney’s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.

Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”

Despite the fact that the media reported extensively on threats made against Obama prior to the 2008 election, their silence on the threats made against Romney has been deafening. Indeed, the act of a few old guys hanging up empty chairs in reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech garnered substantially more coverage and concern from the press compared to hundreds if not thousands of tweets threatening violence against Mitt Romney.

http://visiontoamerica.com/12633/obama-s...if-romney-wins/

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: KYOTIKIDBarata has probably already supplied them ammo and guns through one of his "backdoor" policies.

They still don't stand a chance of winning anything except their charred neighborhood.

Originally Posted By: borkoni wonder if they plan on shooting sideways??

*** LANGUAGE WARNING!!! ***

At least one of them has figured things out!!
lol.gif

I think these extreme racial folks are a very small selection of the whole. I don't see anything coming of the "race wars". Maybe LA County riot type, but it won't go past the city limits, IMO.

I work with a large amount of blacks. (Probably 30+% of the shop). They all, and I mean ALL, think this is silly. Of course, it never hurts to be prepared.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: borkoni wonder if they plan on shooting sideways??

*** LANGUAGE WARNING!!! ***

At least one of them has figured things out!!
lol.gif

This one is a classic. I have it on my phone and both my computers. I love it.
wink.gif

Black people and white people are alike in that you never hear about the ones that just want to work and raise their families.Noisy people may not amount to much in the long run.

Oh, I've found several intelligent black folk on You Tube!! Really kinda funny listening to some of them, they aren't any more impressed with the ignorant, trouble making black crowd, than they are white supremicists, no more impressed with either group, than are we.

Yeah, there may be those that will riot, and make noise, and get them a new TV,and burn their neighborhood down, but there won't be any nationwhide uprising of blacks like the New Black Panthers are screaming for. A quarter of them, which they only comprise 12% - 13% of the population to begin with, are in jail. Meaning there's only 8% of the population black, to begin with. Take out the percentage that are too young to do damage, to old to do damage, the number that are mentally or physically incapcitated. And, the law abiding black citizens. When you get all done, there simply isn't a bunch of them to cause problems, most of those are to broke to buy a gun or bullets, and they can't hit anything to begin with according to the brother above. Not to mention law enforcement and the military are on our side. Gonna be a short lived war, if they start one!!

I'm with Rocky1 and Pahntr760 on this one. If there are riots, they will be confined to inner city areas and they'll just burn their own neighborhoods, as they've done in every other race riot.

But there will be a lot of open hatred toward white people, so don't let your guard down. Hate crimes against whites will get even worse than they are now.

In 2008 my sister was teaching at a nearly all black school, and almost every student there was absolutely convinced that the 2008 presidential election was contest between blacks and whites, and the blacks won. She tried to explain to them that twice as many whites voted for Obama as blacks did, but they thought she was lying. They were completely unaware that blacks make up only 13% of the population, because in their own school district they are nearly 100% of the population. They get these attitudes from their parents and from their preachers.

They aren't going to be real happy if Obama loses and they feel like Whitey has once again done something against black people.

Back