single piece scope mount for Stevens 200

Shurshot

I am trying to help a friend mount a NV scope (that I sold him) to his Stevens 200 .223 rifle. The scope mounts on any standard Weaver rail. It will mount to the existing factory rails but sits too low to allow the bolt to open. I am looking for the mount in this picture (or another one that works) which should work fine. I can't find it on thier website and will have to call them Monday unless someone can tell me where I can find this mount. thanks

untitled-1.png

Good info, as I will likely be getting into a Savage in the near future. Also, the picture of the scope rings and rail is a bit off. Spread those rings as far to the ends as possible. That's the advantage of a full length rail.

thanks everyone! I will advise him to call JoeBob tomorrow. From what I have read, it takes the flat mount rather than the round if the rifle doesn't have the Accutrigger which I don't think his does so will have to check on that. thanks again!

My action was from a used Stevens 200 with no Accutrigger... it has a round rear mount.
I think it depends on when the rifle was produced. The flat rear receivers stopped being made around the introduction of the Accutrigger,
but even if the rifle didn't come with that trigger it may still have a round rear.

Thats a round back. EGW makes mounts for both round & flat backs. Weaver makes an extended 1pc Savage mount also.
All my Savages have the EGW and Weaver 1pcs 20 moa base.
Same as the Stevens M200 action.

I believe the Stevens 200 all had the round back receiver.

EGW is an awesome company...they are 20 minutes from me and I use their mounts for my rifles. They can make you a taller mount and longer if you need it.

my friend ordered the EGW mount from JoeBob and it should be on it's way soon if not already. he is worried that it won't be tall enough, but I think it will be close but OK.

Back