Fire Starters ( Video Added)

carvercalls

Staff member
This is a must have for any out door enthusiast.. This is one tool that can literally save your life. My brother started this business is 1990, he was diagnosed with MS and can no longer make them. Me and Kim bought the business from him and are starting to make them. They are made from flint and 99 percent pure magnesium,they will light a fire in any weather conditions!! The magnesium burns at a whopping 5500 deg. These make great gifts, they are great to throw in the ATV, Boat, Truck, 72 hour kits Etc. We make them in several different sizes they start off at 1000 strikes and go to 30,000 strikes. Below are a few of the models we make and the prices for PM members. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you would like one.. Kerry

Please visit our Fire starter website @ http://www.horseshoemountainfirestarters.com/firesale1.html

To kind of put it in perspective. The average person can light a fire in 4 or less strikes after they have done it a time or 2.

The 30 thousand strike fire starter if it takes 4 strikes to light a fire. It will build a fire every day for the next 20 years. Thats pretty darned cheap insurance. The 15,000 strike starter will build a fire everyday for the next 10 years

The 7000 strike will build a fire every day for the next 4.5 years and the 1000 strike for the next .68 years..

Here is a video link as to how our Firestarters work and how to use them..

DSCF5933.jpg

This one has a deer antler handle and it is 1000 strikes, $12.00 delivered

DSCF5932.jpg

This one had a deer antler handle and is 7000 strikes, $16.00 delivered

We also make a 15,00 strike that is $24.00 delivered ( I will get a Pic Up)

DSCF5930.jpg

This is the big momba!! a whopping 30,000 strikes.. $30.00 delivered

DSCF5935.jpg

This one is a 1000 strike and has an imatation deer antler handle. $10.00 delivered

DSCF5937.jpg

This is our back packer model. It has a pouch to carry everything in and it is a 7000 strike fire starter. $12.00 delivered

Thanks for looking, Kerry http://www.horseshoemountainfirestarters.com/firesale1.html

You've told me about these, the past few years, but it's finally nice to see what one looks like!
smile.gif

I can only imagine what they'll look like in the future, once you put a Carver twist on them. Cocobolo, ivory, laminate handles.
lol.gif

Gonna have to get my hands on one.

Tony

Everyone should have something like this in their pack, atv or truck. I have some that are not magnesium but will picking up a few of these to put with them. They will make a great Christmas gift also.

Those are cool! That is awesome that you helped your brother out and gained another hobby. Are you about ready to quit your day job?
thumbup1.gif
Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope that he has a good doctor that will treat him good. That is a tough thing to deal with.
Kim, nice to see you on here. Hope you are doing well.

Originally Posted By: fw707I just placed my order.
thumbup1.gif

Sure hope your brother does better!

Thanks Jeff
thumbup1.gif
Your order will hit the mail on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday..

Great gifts for the hard to buy for...
Every one could use fire starters for their 72 hour kits, Backpackers, hunters and so much more, so please keep us in mind when you start your Christmas shopping..
Thanks so much Kim

Back