Wedding gun

Sillyak

Well I bought a new rifle as a wedding present to myself. I think it may just be pretty enough to show off! Definitly hope to pass this one down to my future grandkids:

IMG_36611.jpg

IMG_36561.jpg

It's a Ruger No. 1 in .300 H&H Mag. I put a Leupold fixed 6x36mm on top. I've loaded some 200 grain Accubonds and initial loads are promising.

Anyone else with a No. 1 to show off?

Was expecting a white shotgun
wink.gif
, but (joking aside) that's a very nice rifle. Beautiful stock and classic caliber. Enjoy and congratulations.

Regards,
hm

Wow, very nice weapon! I'm with HM, I was expecting a white shotgun, as the old Army cadence goes "The wedding was a formal one, her Daddy wore a white shotgun".

Originally Posted By: SillyakNo shotgun required when you marry a woman like this
smile.gif
:
DSCN1447.jpg

Yeah, I'll go along with that!!! She got a single sister????

Originally Posted By: Mike BOriginally Posted By: SillyakNo shotgun required when you marry a woman like this
smile.gif
:
DSCN1447.jpg

Yeah, I'll go along with that!!! She got a single sister????

A single sister? Heck, I'd take ALL of her sisters....
wink.gif

A nice new rifle, a beautiful young lady wearing camo and holding a rifle left handed. I would like to nominate this for thread of the year! Congrats!

Sillyak,

I commend your taste in women, guns, calibers and the kind of real estate to hang out in.

Congratultions! You are off to a good start!!!

Three 44s

Update:

Went out scouting for deer for a upcoming hunt. Took some time to call, and got my first animal with this rifle. .300 H&H may be a bit much for yotes!

IMAG0086.jpg

Back