12 point

Yoteless in Ohio

Been bow hunting for 25 years. Finally got a nice one. Public land 12 point down this morning. 196 pounds dressed. Two hours to get him out of the woods. The picture was before I tried to drag it. I wasnt looking so happy afterwards.

15 yard shot. G5 montec had him down within sight. Bucks were chasing does this AM.

cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah buddy! Looks like all of that work fiddling with your new bow sure paid off! Congrats on a fantastic deer! I sure hope you're getting that big boy mounted!

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorYeah buddy! Looks like all of that work fiddling with your new bow sure paid off! Congrats on a fantastic deer! I sure hope you're getting that big boy mounted!

Yep, thanks for your help!

I caped it out, but am thinking European mount. I can do that myself and won't have to wait a year to see it on the wall. I can always shoulder mount it later that way too with a replacement cape.

That is a great looking buck. I love the European mounts, probably more so than shoulder mounts. I've done a couple that turned out really well, if you have any questions or want to see pics feel free to PM me. Of course I don't know maybe you have done more than a few yourself.

Back