Help Petition Illinois to extend the 24 hour season on Coyotes !!

HTRN57

Illinois Members Call to Arms !!!

Early this spring I attempted (without success) to get the 24 hour night hunting season for coyotes extended to year-round status. I am now trying to get a 4 week extension on both the front end and back end of the current season. Proposed new dates for the 2013-14 season will be October 10th through March 15th. If you are from Illinois, you can help show your support by clicking on the following link and following the instructions:

https://www.hightechredneckincorporated.com/articles.asp?ID=258

After clicking on the link you will be able to read the letter that I sent to the appropriate officials requesting the extension. At the bottom of the letter you can simply highlight and copy the standard petition email text in Section 1, and then click on the email addresses in Section 2. Your default email program should open and you can just hit paste and then send. I tried to make it pretty simple and these instructions are also noted at the link site. You can also choose to just type your own email petition if you want. The email you will be sending the officials will also be sent to me and I will keep you all posted on how many I get. I have also contacted both my Senator and Representative and asked them to get involved this time around and both have indicated they will. If you want to contact yours....the more the merrier !!

Thanks very much for your help on this. I have spent a lot of time on it and would really like to see it go through this time around. A simple "I did it" response to this post might encourage others to get involved. Thanks Again,

Kevin

Back