.17 Hornet

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyOriginally Posted By: reb8600Rugers price seems a little high to me.

Your getting a 24" barreled stainless/laminate rifle, plus their really sweet rotary designed clip! Quality does not always come cheap.

grin.gif

When you do not know the difference between a magazine and a clip, it is hard to take you seriously.

Jack

My dealer says the Ruger will sell for under $700. Gallery of guns has them listed at $687 even though none are available yet. CZ should be out in January.

Originally Posted By: Death DealerMy dealer says the Ruger will sell for under $700. Gallery of guns has them listed at $687 even though none are available yet. CZ should be out in January.

How did you get a price on Gallery of Guns? Without it in stock all it shows me is the MSRP.

Originally Posted By: huntsman22MSRP......

I know that is MSRP. If the MSRP is high, the selling price will be also. It is $200+ more than the Savage. Rugers are good guns but I dont think it is that much better.

Originally Posted By: reb8600
Death Dealer said:
My dealer says the Ruger will sell for under $700. Gallery of guns has them listed at $687 even though none are available yet. CZ should be out in January.

How did you get a price on Gallery of Guns? Without it in stock all it shows me is the MSRP.

I looked at the retailer search. Found my local dealers store and then did a gun search. I selected Ruger and 17 Hornet under caliber and it brought it up. Just says allocated under availability. But the selling price was $687

Originally Posted By: reb8600 It is $200+ more than the Savage. Rugers are good guns but I dont think it is that much better.

It is your perogative to save your shekels, and have a tinny, plastic stocked piecer....... Me?, I'll take the superior metalwork and more awesomer(cowboy term) mags. Even if I have to pay for it........

Originally Posted By: huntsman22It is your perogative to save your shekels, and have a tinny, plastic stocked piecer....... Me?, I'll take the superior metalwork and more awesomer(cowboy term) mags. Even if I have to pay for it........

Don't forget, you also get 1/2 the accuracy for that extra $200.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I do have the as you put it "tinny, plastic stocked piecer". So far I see nothing wrong with the gun. Have only shot it at 25 yds to put it on paper. Didnt shoot it 100 yds because we had a real strong wind. I believe it will be a good shooter. I will save my shekels and you can spend yours. What I save puts a scope on it.

Originally Posted By: SShooterZ

Don't forget, you also get 1/2 the accuracy for that extra $200.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

My Ruger 77/22 Hornet has been one of my most accurate rifles I've ever had the pleasure of owning! It is also the most enjoyable to take to the field. Never have done a single mod to it. Wish I could say the same about all the others!

ohmy.gif

grin.gif
[/quote]
When you do not know the difference between a magazine and a clip, it is hard to take you seriously.

Jack [/quote]

Ain't a magazine something you read, like Field and Stream???
And A clip is what holds your paper money???

Shayne

Back