Gotta love Burris.

EJ Reichenbach

About 3 weeks ago I sent a 4-16 black diamond back to burris for repair, they just informed me that my scope is not fixable so they are sending me a brand new 4-16 extreme tacticl, I immideatly started doing backflip's, this is an easy $950 scope. Needles to say I am happy

Surprized it needed a repair. Burris scopes are built solid. I had a FFII that dropped 20' from my tree stand and still hunted it for 2 yrs after.

Originally Posted By: shepmanCant beat that awesome customer service.

+1, they are quick with the repairs too. I have only needed to send one scope back to them and had it back in about a week.

Originally Posted By: Burris OpticsGreat! I'm glad they could get you fixed up.

I am just curious as to why it takes so long to send me a new scope. I sent them that scope back in august?

Originally Posted By: EJ ReichenbachOriginally Posted By: Burris OpticsGreat! I'm glad they could get you fixed up.

I am just curious as to why it takes so long to send me a new scope. I sent them that scope back in august?

That's a lot of time. vortex sent me a replacement 7 days from their receiving it. 10 days total.

I just mounted my first Burris. A FF2 4.5X-14X Bal-Plex. I hope to line her in tomorrow or the next day. First impressions are good. I've been a Leupold VX2 guy for a few years now. They've been good to me overall. Although I have had a couple minor problems. Their service was top notch as always,but I've been wanting to try a Burris so here we go.

I have a story similar to that. I had an older 6x burris fullfeild I. There was a rattle inside of it so I sent it back to Burris. They said something was wrong with the reticle so they sent me back a Burris FFII 3-9X40 for free. They even paid shipping. When it comes to scopes and customer service you can't beat Burris.

I have a FF2 4.5-14 and that thing seems bullet proof I've had it for about 7 years now and I love it. It's on my Ar and it's been used and abused!!!

I'll be lining in the 7 Mag after work tomorrow. Looking forward to wringing out the FF2. From what's been said here I feel pretty good about the purchase
cool.gif

Well the Burris performed like a champ. I was using a gridded target. One inch squares. After tha first shot I made corrections according to the grid,and got just what I asked for. Nice and positive. I also fired a couple from a 243 I have with a VX2 Leupold mountd on it. I honestly think the Burris is brighter than the Leupy. I'll get her out here in the back field about dark thirty and compare them. So far I'm quite pleased.

Well I got ahold of burris today and they told me it would be mid november before I get my scope. I guess the Extreme Tacticals are backordered and are in production right now. Guess this sucks but not much I can do.

Back