5 on one stand...for some of my partners that dont get over much

CAT DADDY COLD

Team 1 PLUS 100 points - 25 points more pending....

One stand 5 came and I shot all 5 with the 17-204 paintball. Found 4 SO FAR...will take the other dogs and find number 5, as I have killed several quads, but never shot 5 on one stand till now....

Took my Jack Russell TATER this evening.

Tater had coyotes all over him...when the shooting stopped and I petted him "good dog" - checked for bite marks, he was wet from Coyote mouth juice....3 adults were all over him.

Then He decoyed a skunk which I missed twice as it ran in behind him and I killed it on the 3rd shot at about 6 steps....and I got sprayed some...Heck of a stand I tell ya. I need a shower.

DSCN0194.jpg

decoyed skunk....Rabies????

DSCN0195.jpg

Stay after them
Kelly

Dang Kelly, that's a heck of a day....I wouldn't mind the coyotes, but you can keep them skunks....I'm not gonna lie....I'd run the other way. I've shot them here in my backyard as they were trying to get after the dogs food. Good thing there was a chain link fence between them. Once he started bluffing my way....good night Pepe!!!!!

Used Lightning Jack, shot the pups first. Foxbang kicked in with a sound I asked Steve Dillon to mix for me last year. I use it when hunting with my dogs.
Went to killing the adults off my dog. Got greedy and put a bullet in number 5 while number 3 was still standing.
Reloaded and hit number 3 again as it went over the hill.

Then the skunk deal. Tater ran out to it and I toned/then burned him off it as he do loves to kill skunks.
The thing followed him back in and when I killed it he ran out and fetched it….I guess his nose was not working to good when we went out and looked for number 3.
After work today I will take the dogs and gather it up. After 30 plus years, finally kill five on one stand.

Stay after them
Kelly

Awesome!! Was this in Stephens county? If so sounds like I may be waisting my time coming up there and try to shoot some coyotes. We had a B&C skunks around one of our stands last year!

Man what a stand. did you video it? tell me more about what you shot them with. You ever need someone to go with and film let me know. I don't live far. I would love to see a decoy dog in action.

Very Nice Kelly! A chance to kill five on one stand doesn't come around very often, I hope you find it. Skunks & Cigars you know how to stink up a stand. HaHa

Back