Season Kick-off - 4-Drop lanyards - $20 shipped- 1 left!

Workman

It's that time of year folks; cool, crisp mornings on stand and predators coming to the call. To kick the "season" off, I'm offering these 4-drop lanyards for $20 each, shipping included.

Left to right:

Fall Camo/Coyote Tan with Maple keeper SOLD

Woodland Camo/Desert Camo with Cocobolo keeper SOLD

Desert Tan/O.D. Green with Bocote keeper SOLD

Snow Camo with a Bubinga keeper

Copperhead Camo/Sage Green with Honduran Rosewood keeper SOLD

2012-10-08_14-09-01_481.jpg

2012-10-08_14-08-48_545.jpg

2012-10-08_14-09-10_457.jpg

$20 American, to your mailbox. Paypal, M.O., cash or check. Satisfaction guaranteed.

To make things a bit more fun:

I will be throwing one of my new removable Knife lanyards into the package of one lucky lanyard buyer here! Good luck!

2012-10-08_15-16-29_481.jpg

Thanks for looking and good calling!

-Brian

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: WorkmanIt's that time of year folks; cool, crisp mornings on stand and predators coming to the call. To kick the "season" off, I'm offering these 4-drop lanyards for $20 each, shipping included.

Copperhead Camo/Sage Green with Honduran Rosewood keeper

Thanks for looking and good calling!

-Brian

Hey Brian, I will take that Copperhead Camo/Sage Green off your hands. I have one of your lanyards and like it alot, this one will fit right in and see plenty of use. PM me an address to send you some money and I'll give you my shipping info. Thanks...

While I'm experimenting with knife lanyards, I'm going to throw one of the prototypes in with each of these lanyards. A good deal just got better my friends!

I have one of your lanyards already and just bought another one and I have to tell you - you work too cheap.
scared.gif
At only $20.00 shipped these are an incredible value! These should be snapped up immediately, the quality is first rate and the design is well thought out and useful. I have six or seven lanyards around here from a variety of makers but this is the one that goes hunting with me.
thumbup1.gif

Hey Brian, Sorry to hijack your thread but do you got anything laying around that holds 3 calls and a loop that holds a remote for an e-caller??

Thanks for the kind words Gary, I'm glad its serving you well buddy.

KC, I can make something up like that for you no problem. Shoot me a PM with the specifics you're looking for and I'll get going on it.

I'll gladly shoot funds to your Ppal account for the Desert Tan/O.D. Green with Bocote keeper
PM me the details.
Thanks

Thanks Richard, glad it suits you!

Still have two of these left at the Early season price, complete with custom-made wood keepers that not only look good, but might also bang into your hand calls!
thumbup.gif

Quote:Fall Camo/Coyote Tan with Maple keeper...

Brian,
If this one is still available I'll take it. Do you still have my address? If you still have the lanyard I'll get your money on the way tomorrow.

Back