your invited aqueaker huntin

ric

if you don't have squeakers where you are at and you
have never done it you gotta try it!!!!!!!!
i got a fantastic place.
i would be willing to take someone that doesn't have access
or has never done it and wants toi give it a try.
ric

Ric, thats might nice of you. I have been traveling to Montana in June to kill squeekers...they call them golphers there but it's a ground squirrel, probaby cousins to the ones down your way. I was wanting to find some spots in Oregon this spring. When does the squeeker activity begin down your way? I was down KF last February and saw some activity out in the fields there but it was warming up already. My trigger finger gets an itchin when you see them critters all over the place.

Ric,

I hope your place and my place are not the same place!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Got to ration the squeaks out a bit.. lol.

ric, I would be interested in some rat shootin. I am not that far from you. My varmint and calling buddy doesn't like to shoot rats with his 22-250 cause it burns up the barell. I have a 22BR and a 222Rem.Mag. and I don't care about the barell lol.I am needing(I like that needing)a 22lr for some dirty work like this. Looking to buy a 452CZ varmint. What cal. do you use on rats? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I do have a couple of autos but they aren't accurate enough. :rolleyes:

bubba,
i shoot em with everything.
223, 22, 44 mag, 308, 309-06, 7mmm, pistols.
mostly 223 and 22.
would love to take you.
one problem-i shoot in CA.
gotta have a CA license.
$100

lets go.
ric
shootin starts in about 2 months

ric,Where is California? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Can we be agents of a landowner and not have to buy a license? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I have a old customer that shoots rats in K Falls. Do you have any local areas to shoot? I don't like giving those Cal. liberals a dime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Just me.lol.Thanks ric.

Ric,

You better believe that I shoot squeaks in Oregon. There are literally thousands and thousands of them in the Bonanza area.

I also shoot them at my step-mom's ranch down by Tulelake.

-Cody

bubba,
all i have for now is CA.
i will try to find something in OR.
ain't sure about the landowner shooter rule.
Maybe we can con ole codyfalls to take us
in OR.

i agree about liberal puke.
hate givin my $.
i will let you know about or shootin.
ric

I will have to ask the person who owns the land where I shoot squeaks if I can bring anybody along.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Unfortunately he goes south for the Winter(quite literally, he's down in Texas right now) so I won't be able to get a hold of him until around the middle to end of February.

Hey ric and kfallscody, thanks for the effort. A little early but still need to be ready when the time comes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Keep me posted. I can hunt any time of the week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I better go load more ammo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back