17 Rem 700 BDL?

N8Will

Just bought one that I beleive it an older BDL, not sure that it has been fired or not. Dose not apear to have been fired. I gave $450for it, so i think I got a fare deal on it. Anyone have an idea what these are selling for?

You got ripped off, but I'm a nice guy so I'll give you $450 for it and you can look again, lol jk. You got a good deal if its in good shape. Why can't I come across a deal like that.

After taking it apart and giving it real good cleaning, it looks new in everyway. Now just need to come up with dies. Thanks for the info, does any one know were to look up the SN to find out what year it was made?

Originally Posted By: N8WillAfter taking it apart and giving it real good cleaning, it looks new in everyway. Now just need to come up with dies. Thanks for the info, does any one know were to look up the SN to find out what year it was made?

There are two letters on the left side, just in front of the recoil lug - like BZ or AX...

PM me the letters and I will get you a date.

Remington rebarreled some of those, not sure exactly which ones but, it might be worth looking into. Might get a free tube out of the deal.

No free tubes, been there done that, they offered to trade me a fireball barreled action, if i would send them mine and $450 dollars. i declined.

That would be a good deal (for them) I know they rebarreled one for me years ago, under some kind of recall situation. But thought that might be expired by now.

Back