Mini 14 shoot off

Displayed Name

New Contest

Any mini 14/30 allowed

5 shots within 2 minutes on a single target(100yds)
5 shots within 2 minutes on a single target(200yds)
5 shots within 2 minutes on a single target(300yds)

Rules are just rough suggestions... hearing protection, preferably sober, scopes advisable but iron sights are ok.

Aim point although must be on the backside of paper plate.

Imagination used in pics will get you bonus points.

Safe shootin.

Last edited:
No joke there, probably could use something bigger than 14x14 to be safe. Initially I put 10 shot groups but figured I'd do well to keep 5 on a plate.

Just a goof, anyone that wants to play along with whatever other rifle they want can try it out too. Slug guns and muzzle loaders welcome.

I don't have any bolt actions ready for the 6group 5 shot thing but I'll give that a go when I'm set up. I'm positive my +/- 0.5 MOA rifles will average 1+ MOA.

Hopefully get to shoot some plates Sunday.

stock-footage-carnival-pop-the-balloon-with-a-dart-game-multiple-colorful-targets-with-flashing-bright-colored.jpg

LOL I like how Doggin wrote on the bottom of the plates.. That way he can still eat off of em...why ruin an unharmed plate with ink? LOL I'd do the same!

Added rule suggestion: 3 of the 5 shots must be made over the shoulder using a mirror to sight with just to keep things interesting.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesRifle was shooting great today. Way better than normal.

DSC01095.jpg

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Doggin I gotta say I think that's the best post ever! Going to be tough to top that one!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesRifle was shooting great today. Way better than normal.

DSC01095.jpg

I laughed my guts out when I seen this.
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Carry on
lol.gif

DSC01095.jpg

LOL-1.gif

Back